Do you believe in Aliens?

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I understand if you believe we were never visited by one. that is fact.

but to believe none in the universe when they are more stars in the universe then they are grain of sand on earth. Our universe contains at least 70 septillion stars, 7 followed by 23 zeros. Astronomers estimate there exist roughly 10,000 stars for each grain of sand on Earth. That's a lot of stars.

Aliens.jpg

we are just a spec in time and space.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agreed. To say that all that exists outside our solar system, is empty (with no creatures/ aliens) is foolish, specially when other galaxies are much older than ours..

Though i'm not sure if i'd call these other creatures, aliens, they might look similar to us, different or otherwise..

As to why we were never contacted by these other creatures? We don't know if they didn't, hell, who's there to say that we're not these "aliens" themselves?

Reactions: Flame and SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Agreed. To say that all that exists outside our solar system, is empty (with no creatures/ aliens) is foolish, specially when other galaxies are much older than ours..

Though i'm not sure if i'd call these other creatures, aliens, they might look similar to us, different or otherwise..

As to why we were never contacted by these other creatures? We don't know if they didn't, hell, who's there to say that we're not these "aliens" themselves?
I agree.

Reactions: Flame

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP

maybe by the time they do try to contact us in the future, by that time humans destroyed one another because of oil.

and we are the ancient aliens.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I've heard of a theory about why they don't visit us
We have nothing to offer, we're not even capable of travelling far in space, they do
Would you do trading with ants or other bugs?
That's why they don't contact us, they consider us as less than a bug

Reactions: SylverReZ

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard of a theory about why they don't visit us
We have nothing to offer, we're not even capable of travelling far in space, they do
Would you do trading with ants or other bugs?
That's why they don't contact us, they consider us as less than a bug
Yes, i've heard about that theory.. And i certainly don't blame them for doing so..

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I find it harder to believe there isn’t life out there. We exist and it would be strange to imagine that the same circumstances that created us didn’t happen twice. I doubt we were ever visited by them and I am pretty sure if they did exist, they would be contemplating our existence.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I find it harder to believe there isn’t life out there. We exist and it would be strange to imagine that the same circumstances that created us didn’t happen twice. I doubt we were ever visited by them and I am pretty sure if they did exist, they would be contemplating our existence.
I wonder if catboys exist on this planet, wouldn't that be great?
Post automatically merged:

Oh wait, there is. :rofl2:

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Post automatically merged:

Oh wait, there is. :rofl2:
I will have you know that I summoned here

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, I believe in Aliens. I believe they're here among us and were here long before us as well.

The history we're told in our schools is not the truth, we've been lied to our entire lives. Those that try to expose the truth or seek the truth from the wrong places can end up down shit's creek.

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro