OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Hi,
I wasnt using Soft Reset for last few months and I went through less corruptions but the ones i went throught finally got fixed by using 30times of puttin G6 in and out of USB.
So I wanted to start using Soft Reset again but i was afraid that u cant use that 30times techning by the corruption that caused by Soft Reset, is it true?
(I think most G6 hardcores know this questions so dont bother that much)

stormwolf18

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
never had corruption on my G6 lite. i dont know what you are talking about. if you safely remove the usb burner, i dont see why you would get corruption.

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea how using soft reset would cause corruption. I've had my G6 Lite for almost exactly a year now. All this whole time, I've been using soft reset(for the last eight months or so I've been using it for pretty much only GBA and NES games), and I've only had to format the cart one time in this year.

And I really doubt that one corruption was do to using soft reset.

I don't know, if you feel that your G6 is corrupting because of using soft reset, then I guess don't use it. But if you're getting frequent corruptions, I would think that has more to do with the cart itself, and would have returned it for a new one. I would personally hate not being able to use soft reset. It is a very handy feature.

alienhead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had my card setup so that it would boot right to the card. it corrupted 5 times in a couple of weeks. this is after i had it for a month with no problems and it would go to the ds menu. i changed it back to the ds menu, no corruptions since. coincidence?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-