EDIT: Problem solved. Using KWS on my android tablet, I was able to successfully connect to the server with my Wii U. Never thought I"d see this homebrew screen! So as it turns out, my Chromebook is the culprit and not my router. Because my tablet was able to host the server just fine! Edit: Doesn't work after I enabled mac filtering. It's acting like it's trying to connect to the internet, which it can't. I'm trying to do this completely offline so I mac filtered it. Guess I'll have to mac filter it AFTER I boot up the exploits. Sorry to yet again create a poll thread. I had to create this topic to see just how many users successfully used their own local web server with their Wii U or not. To be able to host your own exploit files would be a great solution for keeping your Wii U completely offline, a dream come true. But from what I've read, it's treated like something small where nobody cares to find solutions for it when it doesn't work. It's labeled as a "Hit or miss" type of situation where those who can do it are fine, but if not then too bad that's your luck. I personally think there's more to it than just "If doesn't work for you, then it just doesn't work for you" I created this thread as a discussion thread for those who have failed to use this method to boot exploits. Those who are able to do it may be lucky, but there are those who aren't and I believe the reason for this is something to do with the router's settings. I've tried the web server on both the Wii U and 3DS, both the same result where the page fails to load with an error code displayed. In case of my router, it's a Uverse rental router which belongs to AT&T. My router seems to have a firewall that blocks connections, but I'm unfamiliar with messing with these settings. (Nooooooob!) It would seem like I can port forward from here, if that's a something helpful to do. There's several ways I've tried hosting my web server: . Mongoose . Apache2 (ubuntu native) . Web Server for Chrome (Extension) Each of these are able to display the main index page via index.html, and display the image and all using my IP address + port 8080. However, when I attempt to enter that IP into the Wii U's browser, the bar stays stuck loading, and eventually says it failed to load. There are two other web servers to try: . Xampp . Wamp If there's anyone who's went through the same thing but eventually found a solution to this problem, let us know! I've tried just about every option and I've given up, I'm turning to the entire community now. Post how your story went with your web server or if it's exactly similar to my case. The fate of Tubehax DNS can't last forever. And as we know, Smealum isn't one for piracy so who knows when he'll cut the plug once he realizes how many Wii U 5.3.2 owners are using his DNS.