Hacking Do Not Play Online with TX

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Do any of us know yet, that has been banned using SX online???! No, so how do any of us know for sure.. it’s all just speculation it doesn’t matter how many zeros you put on your percentage

Last edited by Reecey,

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
https://gbatemp.net/threads/psa-str...es-implemented-by-nintendo-for-online.507826/
Hackers have confirmed that playing backups online will cause problems. Maybe not now but when Nintendo starts the first banwave.
So if they told you to go and jump off that bridge, would you? They said the same about the wii and the wiiu it never happened forget the 3ds situation that was something else

Edit f**k it the 3ds and gateway reason was because people where injecting the same headers in there roms to work online! Same code in the hxd file back to back.. all of it not just a few numbers in the bbb switch stuff.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Last edited by Reecey,

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
So if they told you to go and jump off that bridge, would you? They said the same about the wii and the wiiu it never happened forget the 3ds situation that was something else

Edit f**k it the 3ds and gateway reason was because people where injecting the same headers in there roms to work online! Same code in the hxd file back to back.. all of it not just a few numbers in the bbb switch stuff.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
In the 3DS scene the initial problem was that people downloaded games and didn't change the header. Now in the switch scene it won't be possible to inject headers since Nintendo can discover if a game uses a different header from another game.

Reactions: GizmoTheGreen

TheFIrstAv3nger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the 3DS scene the initial problem was that people downloaded games and didn't change the header. Now in the switch scene it won't be possible to inject headers since Nintendo can discover if a game uses a different header from another game.

So each header is unique, even different carts of the same game? Wonder if we could inject the header from a legit backup.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people may think "wow thanks for pointing out the obvious" but it's really sad how many people here need the obvious pointed out to them. you hack, they find you. you get banned. sorry, but it's your fault for hacking in the first place and/or letting nintendo find out that you did.

Reactions: Frexxos

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's all about context. When doing math to show an increase or decrease it's okay to be over 100%.

When using it in a phrase to describe completeness it's just silly to add zeros. 100% sure of something is the MOST sure you can be. 101% sure isn't any more sure than 100%

Blank67

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Like pirate the game and then update it through nintendo by trying to launch it like a normal game? bad idea, they’ll probably see that you pirated and ban you, which can block eshop access.

I found this in the FAQ :
  • Q: Is it possible to install Game Updates (and does it requires to be on the latest firmware)?
    A:
    Yes, you can install game and system updates. The game updates can be applied following Nintendo's usual rules, which sometimes requires you to be on the latest or a higher firmware than your console's current firmware.
So, I don't really know if it is risky if the team itself says that we can do that.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Q: Is it possible to install Game Updates (and does it requires to be on the latest firmware)?
    A:
    Yes, you can install game and system updates. The game updates can be applied following Nintendo's usual rules, which sometimes requires you to be on the latest or a higher firmware than your console's current firmware.
So, I don't really know if it is risky if the team itself says that we can do that.
huh. weird, a thing like that seems like something dangerous, like going online in a game. wonder how they nintendo-proofed that.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
    A:
But we don't know if that applies only to self-made backups or also to pirated ones. Some people reported it's possible but it's unclear if it's safe as well.

Last edited by pLaYeR^^,

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As interesting as all the developments are, gonna sit things out til my SX Pro arrives and re-invest my focus over the next week or so to some actual gaming and trying to get top 100 in the Ikaruga leaderboards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn