Hacking Do not bug Gateway about their release (Bug Sky3DS please)

Are you still gonna bug Gateway after reading this thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpencerlyEverly

Spencer Everly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Guys,

I KNOW we've been waiting for a month for the Gateway support for 9.2 now. But if we keep bugging them/emailing them, then we will NEVER get the release. How about this though: Instead of bugging the Gateway team, bug the Sky3DS team! You know about EmuNand, Homebrew, and CIA support for the Gateway. Well, bug them, and they will release it for sure. Spread the word, cause, they (Gateway) won't release it until we stop bugging them and bug someone else (Sky3DS).

And I know, this is a stupid thread. But if you don't bug Gateway, hello firmware update! If you bug them, goodbye update! :(

Stop bugging them, please. I WANT IT!!! :cry:

Am I right about this or what?

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Although I'm not bugging them, it's a Community Manager's job to reply to e-mails, and it's a Developer's job to develop, if you bug a community manager, it won't affect a developer's job in any way, so you can keep on bugging them all you want.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's not like bugging them guarantees no update. It probably wouldn't make a whole lot of difference anyway. Almost all mails people get are copy pasted answers.

johnbus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sky3DS was never designed with homebrew in mind, nor did they ever claim otherwise.

The Gateway team are the ones who claimed to make a Titanic ultra card that does everything. They brought it on themselves.

Reactions: Thomas12345
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: