wozzom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Could someone tell me if all the games work because i already bought a supercard ds one (the new version) off dealextreme.com but im just worried games might not work with my 2gb micro sd (Sandisk)

CHEERS
yaynds.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
SO does that mean not many games work on the SCDS one or do most games such as pokemon diamond work???

Pokemon Diamond works fine(Played it on mine for about 10 minutes then got sick of it
dry.gif
)

lol, yeah Pokemon Diamond sucked.

But wozzom, you don't have much to worry about - most games that many people play (popular, good games) work.

If you ever have a problem with a game not working (when you receive the cart, of course), PM me and I'll help ya out
smile.gif

yaynds.gif

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Game compatibility isn't a big issue now. If a game doesn't work a patch is released quick. I have had a SCDS since launch and I don't recall patches being released for games to work. You will be happy with your SCDS
yaynds.gif

aeSentinel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
forums.ds-xtreme.com
XP
Country
Although I've never used anything from the Supercard line, I'd guess that most flash carts have at least 90% compatibility. Generally, if there's a really popular game that doesn't work, the developers will fix it up in the next patch, so there's not much to worry about. And as far as I know, Metroid: Prime Hunters works fine on all flash carts, except perhaps the Download Play.

wozzom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would like to kno if Naruto ninja destiny works because im a big fan of naruto and it would me sad to miss out on such a great looking game

GoldenB4lls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone like to name a game that don't work on scds1 ?

I don't think you'll find any, apart from the 1 or 2 that need that 'tilt' mechanism.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
I am pretty sure Castlevania:PoR and DOS are buggy(slow or crashing, goes for every flashcart). But if you have a speedy microSD card, that fixes the prob.

coolie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have also replaced my r4ds with the supercard ds one sdhc.
I just got my SCone sdhc a few days ago from ordering from dealextreme.com

Everything is going fine and every single game I have tried works. The only thing I don't like about it is when I am browsing for games on it, it was pretty slow compare to the r4ds. And I like the cheat on r4ds better than SCone ds

GoldenB4lls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have also replaced my r4ds with the supercard ds one sdhc.
I just got my SCone sdhc a few days ago from ordering from dealextreme.com

Everything is going fine and every single game I have tried works. The only thing I don't like about it is when I am browsing for games on it, it was pretty slow compare to the r4ds. And I like the cheat on r4ds better than SCone ds

When actually in game with the cheats on, try pressing L+R+select+UP .. I was well impressed when I first found this feature. The only thing that bugs me is the stupid labeling, which means I usually do my own cheats with short labels.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could also get your cheats from SCCheats, as I believe they make the cheat files themselves to accommodate the low character count in labels.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway