mohaab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've tried EVERYTHING to connect to wifi but its still not letting me, I've disabled my firewall, and enabled it) turned on WEP and WPA then switched them both off yet i still get error messages when i try to connect.

I don't know if this is the problem but, I can't find my DNS and my DEFAULT GATEWAY, and i don't know where to obtain them. I know my IP address and SUBNET MASK, but it still doesn't let me connect, I also tried to configure it manually but I need the DNS and default gateway.

Any help would do, thanks.

mohaab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for that, but it still doesn't let me connect! Heres the error message i keep getting: -Windos could not finish repairing the problem because the following action cannot be completed: TCP/IP is not enabled for this connection. Cannot proceed.

For assistance, contact the person who manages your network.-

I've got no idea on what that means.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
You need the following...

WEP 64/128 enabled, and set a WEP key
enable SSID broadcast set to 'on'
mode B or G & B as the NDS can only send data cross B networks.
channel 1, 6 or 11
disable any range features like rangeboost or rangemax settings (netgear)

in your NDS search for your network when its all set, and then add your WEP key

in your router add your NDS MAC address. this is optional but will give you greater security on a wep network.

if this fails then either you skipped something or your router is not installed correctly.
you can call the nintendo help desk (dial the number on the back of your NDS) for free help with setting up your network.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld