onlypuppy7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unpatched switch, reinx 2.4, and firmware 8.1.0

When i place dlc on my micro sd (specifically smash mii fighter costumes) that are around 170kb, it doesn't show up in Tinfoil/Goldleaf

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendo got really greedy with the smash bros. dlc. I bought the costumes a few days ago. what's cheap is that it's not considered part of the fighter's pass, so you have to spend even more money.

Reactions: onlypuppy7

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry I couldn't help more. I haven't hacked my switch. it's hackable though based on the serial number. I have downloaded all dlc for smash bros though, 'cause I'm collecting everything I've bought. the really small dlc could be unlockers like on the ps3 a lot of the time. it's probably part of the game. you just need the activation key or something.

Reactions: onlypuppy7

onlypuppy7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sorry I couldn't help more. I haven't hacked my switch. it's hackable though based on the serial number. I have downloaded all dlc for smash bros though, 'cause I'm collecting everything I've bought. the really small dlc could be unlockers like on the ps3 a lot of the time. it's probably part of the game. you just need the activation key or something.
Nah, it's a problem with tinfoil/goldleaf

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol