[DLC-ish Request] Yu-Gi-Oh! Gekitotsu Duel Carnival (Read for more detail)

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Plasma Shadow, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Plasma Shadow
    OP

Plasma Shadow GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform

May 15, 2009
    I have no fucking idea.
    Now, I got the Japanese version because tons was cut out the EU ver., and im wondering if anyone can help me with my dilemma. There were a few passwords released for it (link below), but they require a Japanese 3DS/JPN emuNAND due to needing Japanese characters, and unlike other games Ive played that have a password function, this game uses the systems keyboard, so I'm a bit fucked.

Now I was wondering if someone could help me here, by either providing a clean save with the passwords entered, or me sending them my sav file to enter them that way. Theres quite a bit I don't want to miss out on here ;-;

The passwords are here: http://www54.atwiki.jp/duelcarnival/pages/24.html

Thank you!

if not, if I could send my save to someone who has the rom on a JPN console, could you enter the passwords for me?

2. ryulejzzu

ryulejzzu Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2015
    Venezuela
    I wonder why us/eur version was that bad in comparison to jpn version, i'm interested in this too, i have not bought it due the reviews i've read that tells that the game is very short. :/

3. Plasma Shadow
    OP

Plasma Shadow GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform

May 15, 2009
    I have no fucking idea.
    A shit ton was cut out of the localized version, reasons why are unknown.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice