Gaming DJ Max Hot Tunes has some some sort of AP?

sword414

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Whenever I finish one song, one of the following happens

- high pitch ringing
- glitching image layers ( like bad emulators... the menu hides behind the background )
- background music dissapears

I can confirm it also has some sort of LBA check as well, I relinked some videos to reduce the size and the notes will become all random and wont fit with the song.
Im running 5.03 GEN C and had the game decrypted with prometheus
Well it could be I just have a corrupted iso in the first place, but did anyone else have this problem?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I just looked up a release topic with 70 odd posts and only one person had problems, and he was on 5.50 GEN D3. Others have played it fine on 5.03 it seems reading through the messages.

Sounds like it's your manipulation and if the problems occurred without the tinkering that your game itself.

sword414

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
xist said:
I just looked up a release topic with 70 odd posts and only one person had problems, and he was on 5.50 GEN D3. Others have played it fine on 5.03 it seems reading through the messages.

Sounds like it's your manipulation and if the problems occurred without the tinkering that your game itself.

thanks, i'll get another copy of the iso

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a freezing problem with this game. I'm using a clean ISO and I'm running 5.50 Prometheus. It only freezes on one song. I can't remember the name right now, but it's a 6B level 1 song.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
there's 1 song known for causing trouble because some of the english info for that song is corrupt.
setting your PSP to japanese will let you finish that song properly.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like im going to have to get a screen for one of my broken psp's. i LOVED dj max 2. i wasn't fond of black square, it really was too damn hard.

hows this one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, there wasnt even a conversation in place