biggrin.gif

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Np >_>, this is the most anticipated i have ever been for a PSP game. Im just hoping for a leak release.
Not to mention the fact im getting a PS3 next week so i can use Adhoc party xD.

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DokiDoki98 said:
Hasn't it been leaked already????

My heart dropped real bad when you said this lol.

Can't wait for dissidia and I'm hoping for an early release too, but I've got finals this week and won't get to play it until the 18th (or 19th) anyway
rolleyes.gif

Zagger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nah i hasnt... afaik a dissidia poped up in the japanese share but it was a fake (obsvly lol). Still there are already pics of ppl with the UMD and the box so its just a matter of time before we get it... anyway epic trailer :

damole

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After reading a couple posts, I realized we were talking about Dissidia. For some reason I thought you guys were talking about Disgaea. Wasn't it already out? That's what I was thinking. Stupid me. >.

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zagger said:
nah i hasnt... afaik a dissidia poped up in the japanese share but it was a fake (obsvly lol). Still there are already pics of ppl with the UMD and the box so its just a matter of time before we get it... anyway epic trailer :

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
From my warez site, a guy is claiming to have a Japanese friend with the game which he will dump in a few hours, really doubtful though...

Yeah I think I know where you're talking about. Just gotta wait and see. There's supposed to be a fake floating around with trojans in it also.

Zagger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah its really a metter of hours i guess... even if we dont get the leak the release date is still on 18th so not that much left
smile.gif

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
Ryoku said:
Noitora said:
From my warez site, a guy is claiming to have a Japanese friend with the game which he will dump in a few hours, really doubtful though...

Yeah I think I know where you're talking about.
Lol, how small the interwebz are, I have the same username there btw
tongue.gif

Well maybe it's the same site. Looked for "Noitora" and I only got a topic with bleach lol, but it doesn't matter that much.

Who will everyone be using when Dissidia comes out? Tidus looks fun IMO and I'll try Bartz out too since I've been playing FFV lately.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More than likely im gonna use either Tidus, or Onion Knight first, then Terra, then maybe Ganbrath(or however you spell it), if you dont have to unlock him, if you do then ill use Cloud or Bartz.

Also i think the game might have been leaked :wtf:, the Gamefaqs board for this game just modded a crapload of topics, and posted a sticky about "Talking about leaked games being moddable". Which usually means its been leaked somehow. Now to wait for it to become official!

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
More than likely im gonna use either Tidus, or Onion Knight first, then Terra, then maybe Ganbrath(or however you spell it), if you dont have to unlock him, if you do then ill use Cloud or Bartz.

Also i think the game might have been leaked :wtf:, the Gamefaqs board for this game just modded a crapload of topics, and posted a sticky about "Talking about leaked games being moddable". Which usually means its been leaked somehow. Now to wait for it to become official!
Gabranth's in the game?! *hasn't read the news* Neato.

That would actually make sense then. Have a hero from XI, and a villain from XII.

Personally, I'm not looking forward to this like most people. I mean yeah, I'm gonna get it, but...I'm not counting down the days here. =P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30