Gaming Dissidia Countdown thread!

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Still gotta wait for it to go public though. Shouldn't take too long. People are saying there's a password on the file though =\.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dam that fails >_>, i found the website its on too, im just staring at it >_>, tried everything and it wont work. But whatever, atleast it will be here within a few hours, i pray i dont have to wait another day, im gonna be playing this baby in History class tommorow.

SeZMehK

The Wielder of the Keyblade
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
Dam that fails >_>, i found the website its on too, im just staring at it >_>, tried everything and it wont work. But whatever, atleast it will be here within a few hours, i pray i dont have to wait another day, im gonna be playing this baby in History class tommorow.

It's because you need Share/Winny to access it. It's a jpn P2P server/program.

SeZMehK

The Wielder of the Keyblade
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well google is your friend but it's a pain to find an actual working download link. Also setting it up is also a pain unless you find the english version of the program.

[Edit]
I used to have it but I can't find it now... >.>

Zagger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well if you download the version posted on share you'll most likely end up playing as jin or howarang or some other tekken character... yeah that one is a fake with 900mb
tongue.gif

Zagger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol yes it is.. the guys at chaoticcosmos downloaded it a while ago... also, you really think that a game that is said to push the limits of the psp would be 900mb? :< half of the UMD size? i dunno...
tongue.gif

Zagger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
isnt caravan a english group? i mean how would they get the game before even the people that live in japan?
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person