Gaming Disgaea 5 ... Should I get it or not?

wharbus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I'm wondering if any of you guys knows if Disgaea 5 for Switch will have any additional content compared to the one on Ps4.
I finished the PS4 one ( including carnage baal ) and while I enjoyed it, it did take a lot from my free time.
Disgaea 5 on Switch ( portable ) sounds tempting ... but I'm not so sure.
What do you guys think?

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Apparently it does include all the DLC.

Unless you're getting some kind of discount, I'd suggest waiting until it's released to see what the reviews are.

I'm getting it on the switch for the 'hybrid/portable' aspect, but then I've never played Disgaea 5 before.

Ultimately it's up to you to decide if it's worth it.

wharbus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Apparently it does include all the DLC.

Unless you're getting some kind of discount, I'd suggest waiting until it's released to see what the reviews are.

I'm getting it on the switch for the 'hybrid/portable' aspect, but then I've never played Disgaea 5 before.

Ultimately it's up to you to decide if it's worth it.

I bought all the dlcs from the psn store... and the game is totally worth your time and its fucking nice... if you need tips or something you can ask me ... im not sure if its worth buying twice however... but yea i ll wait and see wht happens... I played 1,2 ,4,5 started 3 but didnt like the story...

Reactions: tech3475

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
if you have played through its story on the ps4 (and you still own the ps4 version)
then in all honesty , do not get it.

unless, you plan to take your switch with you while you are out very often and well you can't go wrong with some disgaea action on the go.
the game has a ridiculous amount of gameplay/content.

if your budget ain't low, go for it.
and also, if you did not get the DLC for the ps4 version, i believe that the Switch version comes with all the DLC that was out for the ps4 version.

edit: and oh, i speak also for myself, since i actually did not have (did not get) the ps4 version , i am defintely getting the switch version , really looking forward to it, as i never played 5.

edit2: okay i read this thread abit further, and it turns out you even have all the dlc that was out for the ps4, hummm okay if you got lots of cash to spend, only if , then get it.
if not, then get MK8 Deluxe if you do not have it yet, because the game is sweet.

Last edited by leonmagnus99,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

You already played it so there really isn't much point to getting on the Switch unless you'd want to play it again and in portable mode. I'm getting it because I've never played a Disgaea game before and well.. Mario Kart + Puyo Puyo Tetris are fun but want something more of a single player experience.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Thank you for your opinions guys well I wont get it since I maxed out the ps4 version.
When you get it if you guys need tips let me know.
I always try to avoid the easy way and learn it myself but if I do, I'll certainly be sure to ask ya.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1