Hacking Discs keep spinning even when in standby mode

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I have a disc in my Wii and I turn it off with standby mode on, the disc will continue to spin. I can here the disc spinning and the wii breathing. If I take out the Disc it is quiet. This happened after I installed cios rev 10 and trucha patched ios 60. DOes this happen to anyone else??? I am on 4.0U looking for a fix.

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FenrirWolf said:
Oh. Then disable standby mode. It doesn't do anything useful anyway.
YES IT DOES! I always like to have the news and weather ready when I turn on my Wii, and to be able to look at the disc slot light to see if one of my friends is sending me a message!

Tux'

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also very useful with USB ports. I charge my iPod on my wii
tongue.gif
. And just take the disc out maybe?

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is with preloader .29 and .28. I have bootmii so I uninstalled preloader by reinstalling the system menu... THIS WORKS THE PROBLEM IS PRELOADER!!!!

D

Deleted User

Servdogg said:
Just turn of wiiconnect24. Problem solved.

What a load of stupid advice. You know there's a setting for ignoring standby, don't you?

QUOTE(FenrirWolf @ May 21 2009, 10:34 AM) Good thing StartPatch is for 4.0u, then.

yeh, I wonder why lordpoketehpenguin (That's too much of a name) said that.

Tux'

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there's starpatch 4.0, just to lazy to reinstall sysmenu4.0u
tongue.gif
. I don't want to torrent it and to lazy to go on the computer. Also. Zelda Majoras mask is now out on ntsc wiis. Just saw it
Today
tongue.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Startpatch is a WASTE OF TIME! You're better off sticking with preloader. Just keep your games out of the drive when in standby mode... seriously, would it be that much of a problem to just eject the disc and put it back in its case. Startpatch doesnt even support region free gaming like preloader.

Tux'

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly. Besides installing preloader was an accident at start(caused a semi-brick
tongue.gif
). It was an outdated version but I got a hold of a newer version and newer hacks and I hope to God that the skip disc check update works. No copy protection seems to work fine for me and what it remove diag disc check?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg