Hacking Discovering how my 3DS was hacked

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do recall SVDT from back when i had my 3DS hacked, but the letters mean little to me.
It's a homebrew save manager. I'd recommend JKSM for that, but they both work similarly to dump unencrypted save data to backup or restore.

mouseno4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The extent of my knowledge was that i knew how to run out of region games via the BootNTR program and that i knew how to install CIA games via FBI. I could also uninstall them with the same program. Beyond that, i knew very little.

This H2Test takes a long time to finish.

Last edited by mouseno4,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The extent of my knowledge was that i knew how to run out of region games via the BootNTR program and that i knew how to install CIA games via FBI. I could also uninstall them with the same program. Beyond that, i knew very little.

This H2Test takes a long time to finish.
ntr nowadays is used like a gameshark (+10 points if you know what a gameshark is) no need for the region free aspect and most people pirate there games directly from nintendo via freeshop no need for a pc

Last edited by wormdood,

mouseno4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ntr nowadays is used like a gameshark (+10 points if you know what a gameshark is) no need for the region free aspect and most people pirate there games directly from nintendo via freeshop no need for a pc

Actually, ironically i do know what a Gameshark is. I never owned one, but i know what it was.

mouseno4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 14.4 MByte/s
Reading speed: 20.4 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is a SDHC class 10 card.

Though i was told after i purchased it, that the 3DS, even the N3DS cannot use a class 10's speed anyway.

It makes it faster to copy files to/from PC. Makes a difference if you want to back up your SD or move it to a larger SD.

BTW, what's your sysNAND version, including the region?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0