RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I added the file and no longer have the red Menu with a question mark when I try to add games but im still not sure how to add them, when I press A the game just starts
Did you extract the "_nds" folder in "flashcardsdroot (all)" to your flashcard's microSD card root?
If not, that's why the game just starts instead of being added.

Trophies
XP
Hey. I recently switched from using r4 wood to using TWLoader on my n3dsxl, luma latest commit, r4i gold 3ds rts. Everything works fine- however, when I close my 3ds in super mario 64 ds, it blackscreens when I open it. I can still hear sound and interact with the touch screen, but I can't see anything. I didn't have that problem when I was using the flashcart GUI. Is that a known problem or something?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I recently switched from using r4 wood to using TWLoader on my n3dsxl, luma latest commit, r4i gold 3ds rts. Everything works fine- however, when I close my 3ds in super mario 64 ds, it blackscreens when I open it. I can still hear sound and interact with the touch screen, but I can't see anything. I didn't have that problem when I was using the flashcart GUI. Is that a known problem or something?
Yes. It blackscreens because you're using TWL clock speed.

tan-tan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just added all the games from my flashcard, but there seems to be one of them that's making TWLoader freeze when it tries to display it in the menu, and I'm not sure how to go about removing it. Right now it only loads the first page of games and freezes on 'Loading' when I press R or search for the name of the game. In the add games menu the game had no banner data so I think it must have been somehow corrupted and that's making TWLoader freak out.

Ace-D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
tried the v5.5.1 and megaman zero collection USA has white screen, even after setting as donor, console output, defraggin, redownloading from another source. and also the d-patched zelda games also dont go past the save selection screen. using a gatewaybluecard slot-1 rom loading btw
edit: I also tried just using the 3ds sd card, loading the roms from there. Still the same. white screen. this still being worked on? cause maybe it would be better to just return to flashcard

Last edited by Ace-D,

russo3ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
I've followed the guide on the 3ds.guide site to install boot9strap, luma and GodMode9 on my new 3ds xl starting from the stock firmware 11.2. All went ok. I've also installed Homebew, FBI, lumaupdater and freeshop as app using the latest cia. For the last i've followed this thread and installed TWLoader. I'm using only sd card and only two .nds file (placed in sdcard:/roms/nds) starts witout problems (Super Princess Peach and Mario Kart DS). For other 4 roms after the H&S nintendo ds screen appears a white screen and doesn't starts. Any idea how i can solve?

Thanks

hectortillo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've followed the guide on the 3ds.guide site to install boot9strap, luma and GodMode9 on my new 3ds xl starting from the stock firmware 11.2. All went ok. I've also installed Homebew, FBI, lumaupdater and freeshop as app using the latest cia. For the last i've followed this thread and installed TWLoader. I'm using only sd card and only two .nds file (placed in sdcard:/roms/nds) starts witout problems (Super Princess Peach and Mario Kart DS). For other 4 roms after the H&S nintendo ds screen appears a white screen and doesn't starts. Any idea how i can solve?

Thanks

Which games exactly? There is a compatibility list in the first page. There are many roms that do not work now and other that worked before but with the last bersion do not work unless you force donor rom.

russo3ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Which games exactly? There is a compatibility list in the first page. There are many roms that do not work now and other that worked before but with the last bersion do not work unless you force donor rom.
yes i've read all info about the compatibility .... anyway the .nds file won't starts are "Asphalt - Urban GT", "Bomberman", "New Super Mario Bros" and "WarioWare: Touched" for the first 3 i've understand that there isn't compatibility problems

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also i've set the donor rom (Mario Kart DS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpKJyCeQck4