[Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Robz8, Nov 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kryswade

kryswade Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 4, 2017
    Italy
    yeah, it is

yeah, it is

2. syber00

syber00 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 4, 2017
    United States
    I said screw it and bought a R4i rts 3ds Woods and a 32gb micro sd card all roms i have tried to load work flawless now only $19 for the R4i card

3. umbjolt

umbjolt Wild jolteon

Sep 15, 2016
    Magnolia, Fiore
    Is your Mario Kart DS ok? I mean, can you try another MKDS backup?

And this is helpful in TWLoader's thread because... :mellow:

4. FateForWindows

FateForWindows GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 8, 2017
    United States
    You mean R4i Gold 3DS RTS, right? Because that's the only R4i you should buy.

5. ChipJockey

ChipJockey Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2017
    Poland
    Okay, I'm again going to ask this one, because I'm lost and i have no idea if that should happen or not.
    I'm trying to get flashcard (Acekard 2i) forwarding to work (With Add Games), but I don't think I can set it up right. I've put every file in correct order, set settings to Acekard 2i, clicked on "Add Games" and it somehow loaded up 3DS SD Card. Should it load files from Acekard's SD Card or from 3DS Card?

6. Robz8
    OP

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

Oct 1, 2010
    United States
    Acekard's SD card.

7. lonewolf08

lonewolf08 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 4, 2016
    United States

8. McJordan447

McJordan447 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2017
    Spain
    Is the compatibility list up to date? Are the Pokémon Main Titles working correctly yet??? :creep::creep::creep:

9. Robz8
    OP

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

Oct 1, 2010
    United States
    Yes, Diamond and Pearl work.

10. McJordan447

McJordan447 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2017
    Spain
    NICE! :creep:

A shame Platinum and Conquest don't work... those two have a special place in the potato I call "my heart"... :cry:

11. kryswade

kryswade Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 4, 2017
    Italy
    Yeah! I've tried my own backup (I live in Italy, so it is an EUR one) and one usa rom, but nothing

12. ChipJockey

ChipJockey Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2017
    Poland
    Oh boy, there goes a trip for win and fail situations.
    I've tried to update Acekard 2(i) to every firmware possible (except ak2ifw_update_dsi-v1.44_3ds-v3.0 because this one is missing) - same results, booting to 3DS SD Card.
    I've also tried to just copy NDS files on my 3DS card and add them from here. In result .ini file gets created but then after "Running fat: _nds/twloader.nds with 1 parameters" i get "Start failed. Error 1.". After that - for some reason, game with boxart is loaded without any problems, but forwarding didn't worked - it just threw me to YSMenu. I had to edit them manually, because it turns out that it somehow deleted first letter of a folder it is in. (ames instead of Games)
    Some of the games however couldn't even get "caching banner data" completed and froze on that one (for example "Mario and Luigi - Partners in Time" or "The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass") or even it did everything right but left .ini files empty which cause TWLoader to freeze.

Last edited by ChipJockey, Aug 5, 2017
  13. Jubash

Jubash GBAtemp Regular

Dec 24, 2014
    Brazil
    That's pretty much the same experience I had as a Acekard 2i user. Including the missing first letter in the ini files
    Try again with the ones that froze and resulted in an empty ini file. Some of the games required 2 or 3 tries here, but after all the pain, it's working fine now

14. Mugen2x

Mugen2x Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2016
    United States
    It's kinda similar with Trauma center 1 , It says that it works since 0.2 but i only get white screen

15. aarti

aarti Killua Zoldyck

Jul 24, 2017
    Germany
    My 2DS crashes in a white screen after the credit scene in Super Mario 64 DS, am I the only one?

biggan1 and kane159 like this.
  16. hectortillo

hectortillo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2017
    Mexico
    Mexico (Uriangato, Guanajuato)
    I have cleared the whole game in TWLoader and dont give me any error screen i play the Eur version of the game. Which region do you use? @aarti

Last edited by hectortillo, Aug 6, 2017
  17. aarti

aarti Killua Zoldyck

Jul 24, 2017
    Germany
    I also use the EUR version

18. TiagoS10

TiagoS10 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2017
    Portugal
    I moved the trauma center under the knife and now I can not put it in force-use nor donor rom, this in the off what do I do?

19. hellionz

hellionz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 24, 2007
    on .3dsx version the forwarder works ? I tryed a several times and always back to home menu

Greetings

20. Robz8
    OP

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

Oct 1, 2010
    United States
    It worked fine for me, last time I tried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.