Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
You're right. It wouldn't work, because DS flashcards can't be read in CTR-mode.
Well could you use the same way that woodfilemanager works? or would that not work for a DS emulator. Or maybe you could remake Add Games and edit woodfilemanager so it goes like Add Games.

Also whenever I try to add another game, after I add a game all my folders in Games are DSCraft, I go back and there's like YSMenu stuff. I go in the folder and the regular Flashcard MicroSD is there. I go to click on games but it gets stuck on *Entering Directory.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also whenever I try to add another game, after I add a game all my folders in Games are DSCraft, I go back and there's like YSMenu stuff. I go in the folder and the regular Flashcard MicroSD is there. I go to click on games but it gets stuck on *Entering Directory.
This should be fixed in the next version.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
r4.jpg which download pack do I use for this kind of r4??

MegaBoyEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This might be what you're looking for.

Thank you! Just used to update the files in "_nds" folder!
No more needs to take microSD out of the R4 and possible breaking the spring in the process (yes, I have the FIRST and original white card R4 with spring lever in microSD slot xD )

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok @Robz8
I have a question now that I have more info about my flashcart, but I don't have my 3DS with me, just my DS Lite.

The flashcart says R4 Revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS)
On the DS Lite it boots right after the DS Health & Safety screen. Basically on boot.
On the 3DS, it doesn't read it as a game, it does nothing.

Can this work on TWLoader?

Thanks in advance.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok @Robz8
I have a question now that I have more info about my flashcart, but I don't have my 3DS with me, just my DS Lite.

The flashcart says R4 Revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS)
On the DS Lite it boots right after the DS Health & Safety screen. Basically on boot.
On the 3DS, it doesn't read it as a game, it does nothing.

Can this work on TWLoader?

Thanks in advance.
Yes. I heard that it works.

Soulsilve2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I clean installed everything since the auto updater crashed for some reason I now get stuck on a white screen after the health and safety message.I think i've had this happen before.

Edit:Its claiming I have no bootstrap but I do have it.Maybe I have to redownload again.

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Yet another weird issue that doesn't occur to me.

What did you do?
all I did was hit "A" at add games and it, gave me these errors: (1.) start failed error 1 (2.) start failed error 1 (3.) bootstrap not found

Last edited by DarkRioru, , Reason: had to separate step numbers from the error 1 number because of reasons

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all I did was hit "A" at add games and it, gave me these errors: 1. start failed error 2. start failed error 1 3. bootstrap not found
Did you update TWLNAND side? If so, extract the files in "sdroot/_nds/twloader/loadflashcard/" from TWLoader.7z, to "sdmc:/_nds/twloader/loadflashcard/".

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Did you update TWLNAND side? If so, extract the files in "sdroot/_nds/twloader/loadflashcard/" from TWLoader.7z, to "sdmc:/_nds/twloader/loadflashcard/".
do I take out the folders from the "sdroot" folder and place them into my sd or do I keep the "sdroot" folder?? I already updated the twlnand side...

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do I take out the folders from the "sdroot" folder and place them into my sd or do I keep the "sdroot" folder?? I already updated the twlnand side...
Take out the folders from "sdroot", hence "sdmc:/" actually being the sd root.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

TWLoader v3.2.1

What's new?
  • The "GUI" and "NTR/TWL" buttons in settings, now work by touching them in the touch screen.
  • The Start/Select menu now disappears whenever a donor ROM is set/unset. (by @umbjolt)
Improvements
  • The white square of the NDS card image now looks like the one from DSi Menu.
Bug fixes
  • The "Add Games" menu now restarts after a game is added. This is only tested with a DSTWO, so DLDI might go unpatched after restarting.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
Take out the folders from "sdroot", hence "sdmc:/" actually being the sd root.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

TWLoader v3.2.1

What's new?
  • The "GUI" and "NTR/TWL" buttons in settings, now work by touching them in the touch screen.
  • The Start/Select menu now disappears whenever a donor ROM is set/unset. (by @umbjolt)
Improvements
  • The white square of the NDS card image now looks like the one from DSi Menu.
Bug fixes
  • The "Add Games" menu now restarts after a game is added. This is only tested with a DSTWO, so DLDI might go unpatched after restarting.
Can't wait to try this! Also 3 2 1 lol.

Reactions: Felipne87r
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am kind surprised no one has made a Pi to cart adapter for older systems... Like a universal... +1