Dirty Touchscreen (from the inside)

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by g.crow, Oct 17, 2006.

Oct 17, 2006
  1. g.crow
    OP

Member g.crow beide mittelfinger hoch

United States
    folks, that really drives me nuts.
    i own 3 ds lite (my wife, kid, me), all european versions.
    all of them have the following problem: the touchscreen seems to be dirty from inside.
    its hard to describe, it looks like as if you used a cheap screen protector, or rub your finger over your tv/pc screen (sorry for my bad english) or if you look trough a dirty window.
    its most noticeable on a single coloured screen or when the background is scrolling.
    and it really drives me nuts.

i hope anyone knows what i mean. i watched a few other european lites in the stores, they all have the same problem. i cant remember having this problem on my jap ds lite, so i guess the touchscreen protection/matrix for the european lites comes from another manufacturer.

my question to those who know what i mean and have an us or jap ds lite : is it the same with those?

greetings, mars

2. xflash

Member xflash Local Ninja

Norway
    nahh i don't think my jap lite has anything like that cause i would notice it right away because i really hate to have anything on the screen of what im using or in the way of the screen

3. iza

Member iza gbatemp, the new crack

United States
    i have two us ds lites (white/pink) and the only thing i see on either of them are the dots...