Dios Mios, No memory card in slot A

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by evwii, Nov 29, 2013.

1. evwii
    OP

evwii Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2013
    United States
    For some reason whenever I put in my Intec inc. 32mb memory card (picture of card:http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mcVy86D-eN17FISxqTrBROA.jpg) into my wii and load a game on Dios Mios booter or USB Loader GX r1209, the game will not recognize the memory card. However if I put in a regular gamecube memory card, it recognizes the memory card instantly. I know my 32mb Intec memory card is working because I can edit/delete blocks via the wii options.

2. evwii
    OP

evwii Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2013
    United States
    Can someone help me?

3. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    DM/L Memory Card code is probably not compatible with your unofficial card. The libraries used to create homebrew had a bug, I don't know if DM is using the fixed library.
    Did you try to go to the Wii data management menu before launching DM? If the Wii initialize the card first, maybe it'll be available in other homebrew later.

If not working, you should try GCMM1.4b to transfer the game you want to play to your official card.

4. evwii
    OP

evwii Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2013
    United States

Thank you for your response. I know the Intec memory card works because I can see it in Data Management via the wii settings. The memory card also works when I play a gamcube game via the disc. However it never works when I play backups, using USB loader GX r1209 and Dios Mios Booter

5. naxil

naxil GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 26, 2011
    Italy
    idk if can help but try that:
    Start games without MEMCARD inserted, insert it after the game loading...

"hey cyan" can u make a dm(l) latest version with this FIXED lib for memcarD?

6. Leo Alves

Leo Alves GBAtemp Regular

Dec 16, 2012
    Brazil
    I think GCMM 1.4b can format memory cards, try this, backup all your savegames and format your Memory Card. Also, check if NMM is disabled on Dios Mios options