Hacking DIOS MIOS (Lite)

d.d.d.

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone gotten Cubivore working with version 2 update 4?

Yup been working since DM 2.0 as @d.d.d said.

You must used the un-wiped version, I tried the 96mb iso and it fails in discEX, use the clean 1.4gb iso.

The thing I've noticed on the DML compatability page was that some, not so many, games said they were find to be compressed but didn't end up working for me. And I might not have a 1~3TB drive (only 300GB but I don't have 100s of games either) but uncompressed for now seems to keep compatability higher until DM revisions or discEX gets better.

Reactions: 1 person

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 1 person

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just finished Tales of Symphonia Disc 2 and it seems to work just fine. I was able to see the credits and cutscenes at the end.
howd u switch discs

I may have come across a possible but far from ideal solution to playing multi disc games such as ToS.

Download a save file (.gci format) which has been saved just after the disc switch. Inject the save file into your NGC memory card (I have no idea about NMM). And just play on. I did this with ToS and I was able to load up the second disc and go through a cutscene. and move about. Obvirsously make sure the gci file is compatible with your game's region.

It's far from ideal as it's not 'your game' you will be continuing and regarding injecting save files, there seems to be an issue about doing it with official memory cards so I just used a third party memory card I have. But considering the present situation, there's not much else.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
For anyone that is on DM that came from DML.
Can you please try going back to DML and loading a game.
All my games are listed, but it always boots from the Disc, I have no idea why.
I've tried every loader, and so many methods of uninstalling wads, system menu, ios's etc.

DM doesn't boot from the disc, but it also doesn't work with my drive.
If I take out my GC disc, nothing gets booted at all and it just freezes at the GC Loader splash screen.

I need to get to bed but I look forward to replies tomorrow. Thanks.
Do you have the loader set to use OLD or NEW boot method? DML 1.5 and DM 2.0 ignore the old method (boot.bin file) and might just boot the disk instead.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone that is on DM that came from DML.
Can you please try going back to DML and loading a game.
All my games are listed, but it always boots from the Disc, I have no idea why.
I've tried every loader, and so many methods of uninstalling wads, system menu, ios's etc.

DM doesn't boot from the disc, but it also doesn't work with my drive.
If I take out my GC disc, nothing gets booted at all and it just freezes at the GC Loader splash screen.

I need to get to bed but I look forward to replies tomorrow. Thanks.
Do you have the loader set to use OLD or NEW boot method? DML 1.5 and DM 2.0 ignore the old method (boot.bin file) and might just boot the disk instead.
How do I change it to the new method? I never heard about this.
Edit:
Changed the boot method to new. It still insists on booting from the disc drive.
On DML 1.5 and the latest DM Booter.
Going to try deleting the boot.bin and try again.

Can you post a syscheck? And with what loading method, what sort of loading info do you see as the program starts and can you give any more details?
Syscheck from dopmii just code dumps my Wii. And the standalone syscheck returns me to the bootmii screen
I have tried with ios 36, 249, 250 and ahbprot. All which have the correct patches.
All loading methods (neogamma, wiiflow, post loader, dmbooter) give me the same result. My games are listed, I load a game, the disc drive starts spinning, it stops, goes to another screen "gcloader", disc starts spinning again and the it says loading apploader, done.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I edited my post and nothing has still worked, thanks though.
Is there anywhere I can download DML 1.1 or 1.0, one of those were working just fine for me.
I'll try syscheckgx.

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still can't get Dios Mios 2.0 to load from my Seagate Free Agent Go 320gb. I've reformatted in fat32 with 32kb cluster size. I was able to get this to load from a 16gb flash drive. Does anyone know how to get this to work or am I just going to have to wait for an update? Yes the fat32 is primary and active.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Syscheck GX worked. Here it is

sysCheck GX v1.0.0 by Erik Spyder

sysCheck GX is running under IOS58 (rev 6176).

Console ID: 106591630.
Region: NTSC-U.
Hollywood v0x11.
Boot2 v4.
System Menu v449 (4.1U).
BC v6.
MIOS v10.

Found 108 titles.
Found 43 IOS on this console.
No IOS Stub on this console!

Priiloader is installed.

IOS (revision) IOS Stub Trucha Bug ES_Identify Flash Access NAND Access Boot2 Access USB 2.0 Information
IOS 9 (rev 1034) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Used by System Menu 1.0.
IOS 11 (rev 16174) No Enabled Enabled Disabled Enabled Disabled Disabled Exclusively used by System Menu 2.0 and System Menu 2.1.
IOS 12 (rev 526) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled This is the oldest known version of IOS. It was probably developed to be used in Wii Demos and product showcases.
IOS 13 (rev 1032) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Used by News, Weather and Photo 1.0 Channels.
IOS 14 (rev 1032) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS 15 (rev 257) No Enabled Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Contains NAND BOOT PROGRAM (this was probably accidental).
IOS 17 (rev 1032) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS 20 (rev 16174) No Enabled Enabled Disabled Enabled Disabled Disabled Exclusively used by System Menu 2.2.
IOS 21 (rev 1039) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Contains NAND boot program. Most debugging messages are removed. Most common for third-party titles.
IOS 22 (rev 1294) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS 28 (rev 1807) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS 30 (rev 1040) No Enabled Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Used by System Menu 3.2.
IOS 31 (rev 3608) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Used by the Regional Titles for News & Weather.
IOS 33 (rev 3608) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS 34 (rev 3608) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Mostly used by the HackMii Installer as long as it's not fakesigned.
IOS 35 (rev 3608) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS 36 (rev 3608) No Enabled Enabled Disabled Enabled Disabled Disabled If the IOS revision is 1042 HackMii Installer v0.4 & v0.6 will not run properly (no usable or vulnerable IOS installed on this Wii).
IOS 37 (rev 5663) No Enabled Enabled Disabled Enabled Disabled Disabled Fixed the signing bug. Used by several WiiWare games.
IOS 38 (rev 4124) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Required and installed by the official Nintendo Wii Speak Channel.
IOS 46 (rev 3607) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS 48 (rev 4124) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS 50 (rev 16174) No Enabled Enabled Disabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS 52 (rev 16174) No Enabled Enabled Disabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS 53 (rev 5663) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Used by several WiiWare games.
IOS 55 (rev 5663) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Required and installed by the official Nintendo Wii Speak Channel. Used by several WiiWare games.
IOS 56 (rev 5662) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Used by the Wii Speak Channel 2.0. Used by several WiiWare games.
IOS 57 (rev 5919) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS 58 (rev 6176) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Enabled This is the first IOS with an official USB 2.0 module.
IOS 59 (rev 6689) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS 60 (rev 16174) No Enabled Enabled Disabled Enabled Disabled Disabled It is known to have SDHC support.
IOS 61 (rev 5662) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Used by the Wii Shop Channel from the System Menu 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2. Also used by Photo Channel 1.1 v3+. It is known to have SDHC support.
IOS 70 (rev 16174) No Enabled Enabled Disabled Enabled Disabled Disabled Used by System Menu 4.2. It is known to have SDHC support.
IOS 80 (rev 16174) No Enabled Enabled Disabled Enabled Disabled Disabled Used by System Menu 4.3. It is known to have SDHC support.
IOS202 (rev 65535) No Enabled Enabled Disabled Enabled Disabled Enabled Used by Hermes as a custom IOS. It is known to have DVD and USB 2.0 support.
IOS222 (rev 4) No Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Enabled Used by Hermes as a custom IOS.
IOS223 (rev 4) No Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Enabled Used by Hermes as a custom IOS.
IOS224 (rev 65535) No Enabled Enabled Disabled Enabled Disabled Enabled Used by Hermes as a custom IOS.
IOS236 (rev 65535) No Enabled Enabled Disabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS249 (rev 21009) No Enabled Enabled Disabled Enabled Disabled Disabled Used by Waninkoko as a custom IOS. It is also used by the cIOS Patchmii Installer.
IOS250 (rev 21009) No Enabled Enabled Disabled Enabled Disabled Disabled Used by Waninkoko as a backup of his custom IOS.
IOS253 (rev 31337) No Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS254 (rev 65281) No ? ? ? ? ? ? Used by BootMii (HackMiiInstaller v0.7x).
IOS255 (rev 31337) No Disabled Disabled Enabled Disabled Disabled Disabled

Report generated on 2010-08-10.

Ah there we go.
R59 works. Finally this mess is done with.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I still can't get Dios Mios 2.0 to load from my Seagate Free Agent Go 320gb. I've reformatted in fat32 with 32kb cluster size. I was able to get this to load from a 16gb flash drive. Does anyone know how to get this to work or am I just going to have to wait for an update? Yes the fat32 is primary and active.

I tried out a 1Tb segate freeagent usb 3.0 drive yesterday with DM and it fails to even load the DM screen and i know everything was properly setup because one i transferred everything off the seagate to another drive(toshiba 1TB) it worked just fine.

Looks like DM does not like seagate drives.

Xenith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I tried out a 1Tb segate freeagent usb 3.0 drive yesterday with DM and it fails to even load the DM screen and i know everything was properly setup because one i transferred everything off the seagate to another drive(toshiba 1TB) it worked just fine.

Dm works fine on my Seagate - FreeAgent GoFlex 500GB External USB 2.0/3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Model: STAA500105

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Dm works fine on my Seagate - FreeAgent GoFlex 500GB External USB 2.0/3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Model: STAA500105

What program did you use to format it to 32k ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A type of fish