Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Also the one i used was

seagate freeagent goflex 9zf2a5-500

I used EASEUS to partition it to 32k and then copied all the games from my working toshiba drive over to the seagate and i just get a black screen. No DM logo or anything.

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All games i have tested have worked perfect so far with all revisions to current,, But still only one game that doesn't work with any , is Midway Arcade Treasures 3, it is 1 to 1 copy and worked perfect with dml 1.5 in the past.. anyone know how to get the game to stay on.. it loads perfect until it say Midway Arcade Treasures 3 when the game is about to load the there is video loss, the wii doesn't turn off,nor does it code dump or anything usual.,, figure maybe a patch is needed or something like that.. thanks..

second question is this still the official list for Dios Mios,,: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/DIOS_MIOS_Compatibility_List

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
All games i have tested have worked perfect so far with all revisions to current,, But still only one game that doesn't work with any , is Midway Arcade Treasures 3, it is 1 to 1 copy and worked perfect with dml 1.5 in the past.. anyone know how to get the game to stay on.. it loads perfect until it say Midway Arcade Treasures 3 when the game is about to load the there is video loss, the wii doesn't turn off,nor does it code dump or anything usual.,, figure maybe a patch is needed or something like that.. thanks..

second question is this still the official list for Dios Mios,,: http://wiki.gbatemp....patibility_List
Have you tried changing the video mode?

Yes, that has recently been made into the official list.

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

second question is this still the official list for Dios Mios,,: http://wiki.gbatemp....patibility_List
Have you tried changing the video mode?

Yes, that has recently been made into the official list.

thanks for the official list ,

And yes i have changed the video mode,, forced , interlaced,, wiiflow , usb loader,cfg, and fix booter latest, all same results :(

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also the one i used was

I used EASEUS to partition it to 32k and then copied all the games from my working toshiba drive over to the seagate and i just get a black screen. No DM logo or anything.

I used the exact same program. I even checked the cluster size to just to make sure that it actually made it 32k, All I got was a black screen as well. I've tried playing around in the settings.
Oh well looks like it's back to DML rev 58 and Swiss for me. Not that i really mind because the Swiss widescreen hack is just awesome.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Also the one i used was

I used the exact same program. I even checked the cluster size to just to make sure that it actually made it 32k, All I got was a black screen as well. I've tried playing around in the settings.
Oh well looks like it's back to DML rev 58 and Swiss for me. Not that i really mind because the Swiss widescreen hack is just awesome.

Was your drive using the usb 2.0 or usb 3.0 interface?

Im wondering if the seagate adapter thing that lets you switch between 2.0 and 3.0 cables might have something to do with it.

I only have the 3.0 adapter though.

Xenith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still can't get Dios Mios 2.0 to load from my Seagate Free Agent Go 320gb. I've reformatted in fat32 with 32kb cluster size. I was able to get this to load from a 16gb flash drive. Does anyone know how to get this to work or am I just going to have to wait for an update? Yes the fat32 is primary and active.

I tried out a 1Tb segate freeagent usb 3.0 drive yesterday with DM and it fails to even load the DM screen and i know everything was properly setup because one i transferred everything off the seagate to another drive(toshiba 1TB) it worked just fine.

Looks like DM does not like seagate drives.
Dm works fine on my Seagate - FreeAgent GoFlex 500GB External USB 2.0/3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Model: STAA500105

What program did you use to format it to 32k ?

I actually didn't use any programs, it was already formatted to fat32 32k when I took it out of the package.
But for my friends I used wii back up manager to format from wbfs to fat32 32k.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I still can't get Dios Mios 2.0 to load from my Seagate Free Agent Go 320gb. I've reformatted in fat32 with 32kb cluster size. I was able to get this to load from a 16gb flash drive. Does anyone know how to get this to work or am I just going to have to wait for an update? Yes the fat32 is primary and active.

I tried out a 1Tb segate freeagent usb 3.0 drive yesterday with DM and it fails to even load the DM screen and i know everything was properly setup because one i transferred everything off the seagate to another drive(toshiba 1TB) it worked just fine.

Dm works fine on my Seagate - FreeAgent GoFlex 500GB External USB 2.0/3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black

I actually didn't use any programs, it was already formatted to fat32 32k when I took it out of the package.

Did your drive have the 2.0 or 3.0 adapter piece?

I'll try out the drive formatting it with wii backup manager and see what it does. Doubt it does anything different but we shall see.

Also i've never seen or heard of any drive being formatted to fat32 out of the box. That's a first for me i guess.

Xenith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'll try out the drive formatting it with wii backup manager and see what it does. Doubt it does anything different but we shall see.

Also i've never seen or heard of any drive being formatted to fat32 out of the box. That's a first for me i guess.
Yeah it's the 2.0/3.0 Adapter that comes in the box its worth a shot, I know I was checking the clusters and I was quite happy that I didn't have to format it or change anything.
I hope it works for you

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah it's the 2.0/3.0 Adapter that comes in the box its worth a shot, I know I was checking the clusters and I was quite happy that I didn't have to format it or change anything.
I hope it works for you

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Seagate-FreeAgent-GO-320GB-5400RPM-Portable-Hard-Drive-Lime-Green-Exclusive-Walmart-Color/14696064

Thats my hard drive. I do not believe it has the option of a usb 3.0.

d.d.d.

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone~ Who ever is good at editing (never done it), I would suggest for the official DM compatibility page to have separate fields like the DML page.
Game / Name / Region / Version / Status / NMM / Shrunk / NoDisc / 480P / Notes / Confirmed

Perhaps even put in a section for the loader used like: fix94s, usblgx, cfgloader, or wiiflow (or shorter to keep the page from getting too wide - f94, gx, cfg, flo). I thought the loader would be of good use because, well, as we've all seen not every loader load the same.

Also, shouldn't there be a widescreen option too? Just because not every 480P game supports widescreen y'know.

Anyway, I've never edited before but I thought that would be some useful info to have on an official page. :)

donovan6000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just updated the compatability list to what everyone wants. Sorry I had to remove all previous game enteries because it would have taken way too long to convert them all to the new style. But its nice to start fresh anyway. I entered a few games so that everyone can see how to enter everything corectly. Here it is.

Reactions: 1 person

d.d.d.

Trophies
XP
Country
Please don't go AbdallahTerro on us here,.....
You pretty much are half way there by your post, just use Excel and put everything where you want.
Hmmm, don't know what you mean... I looked at the list and it seems to use switches and other stuff I'm not familiar with so, again, just a suggestion for someone with experience.

I just figured if we're going to have something that is an official list, it may as well have fields for pertinent info for loading games.

Anyhoo~

donovan6000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please don't go AbdallahTerro on us here,.....
You pretty much are half way there by your post, just use Excel and put everything where you want.
Hmmm, don't know what you mean... I looked at the list and it seems to use switches and other stuff I'm not familiar with so, again, just a suggestion for someone with experience.

I just figured if we're going to have something that is an official list, it may as well have fields for pertinent info for loading games.

Anyhoo~

I think he saw the compatability list when I was only half way done with adding in the new stuff.

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just updated the compatability list to what everyone wants. Sorry I had to remove all previous game enteries because it would have taken way too long to convert them all to the new style. But its nice to start fresh anyway. I entered a few games so that everyone can see how to enter everything corectly. Here it is.

Looks nice, it needed to be done. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j