Hacking Dios Mios Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
All together, the Wii is a "dream console" ! Just mind blowing what you can do with it concerning playing games. I really doubt Wii U will beat that, ever.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
All together, the Wii is a "dream console" ! Just mind blowing what you can do with it concerning playing games. I really doubt Wii U will beat that, ever.
Dream console for sure, I doubt that we'll be able to do with the Wii U what we can with the Wii but in time who knows, but I definitely see myself using my Wii for generations of consoles to come.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@[member='Wever']: What???

DML is not a cMIOS, Swiss and DML actually work very similar, and running Swiss with DML installed should just work.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Are there any plans on creating a disc ripper app so you don't need to use DiscEx?
Why not use CleanRip?
1) CleanRip gives me the motor off message a lot. I don't know why it seems to affect me more than others.
2) That's exactly what I'm hoping to avoid. When I rip my games as ISO's I still have to use DiscEx. I was hoping that the DiscEx step could be skipped by making an app that rips them in the needed format.

themanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He means to copy to the SD card the game shrunk, to not use the computer.
While this thing matures, it might make more sense to keep the games in your PC and convert them as needed instead of re-ripping the games every time you decide that you should not have compressed a particular game or that you need to apply a patch. I wouldn't want to abuse my Wii's optical drive that much. However, it would be nice to have the option to rip directly, for when everything is stable.

tmv_josue

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
While this thing matures, it might make more sense to keep the games in your PC and convert them as needed instead of re-ripping the games every time you decide that you should not have compressed a particular game or that you need to apply a patch. I wouldn't want to abuse my Wii's optical drive that much. However, it would be nice to have the option to rip directly, for when everything is stable.
I never said it was a good idea or not, I simply said what he meant.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R40 is giving me memory card issues, tested with two memory cards, same problem. Keeps telling me I have to format the mc.
x2 and broke Star Fox Assault compatibility (NTSC)
Rogue Squadron II fineally works with no freezing! Thanks team! Will edit the Wiki to reflect.

x3 - Rogue Squadron II (w/ r40) - With memory card inserted it tells me that the card is formatted for a different region & that I need to reformat it.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
3) a not to be underestimated advantage that it is now public is that the favorite loaders (wiiflow, GX, CFG, postloader) can now also display and load GC games.

With covers and all? Damn, I really missed a lot. If compatibility has really improved now I may be tempted to switch to DML. What about NMM support? I recall at least emu_kidid promising to add support for it in a later Swiss version. Currently I cannot save games that require more than 59 blocks since I don't have a bigger memory card :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding