Gaming Digital Manuals

rufus83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone bothered to click on the Manual button on the 3DS home menu? I never even bothered with it until the other day. Then I realized that, depending on what was currently selected within the menu, it would show you a different manual for said item. It seems like pretty much everything has a manual except for game carts, obviously they come with their own "physical" manual. It even has manuals for downloadable games. I want to get my hands on the original manual for one of these old GameBoy games so I can compare and see if they made it similar or not. This may come as a surprise that I'm so excited about something so boring, but my 3DS has pretty much outlived it's usefulness lately seeing how I've beaten Ocarina of Time and now I have nothing to play again.

rufus83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I've had a Wii for a few years now and I didn't even know it had that... How sad. I must not be very observant.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you...