Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all! I will make this brief:

Was going through the motions of hacking another 3ds, tried to install menuhacks, didnt work. So I went with USM instead. That worked, but now I can't open the menu button of course. I attempted to uninstall it through the application, but it just crashes. It doesn't look like there is anything software wise I can do about it. Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks so much for the suggestions.

Edit: I ended up just formatting the 3ds. Luckily It was pretty much brand new. But if anybody see's this issue I have posted and has a less nuclear solution, I'd love to hear it!

Last edited by MochaMods,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hey all! I will make this brief:

Was going through the motions of hacking another 3ds, tried to install menuhacks, didnt work. So I went with USM instead. That worked, but now I can't open the menu button of course. I attempted to uninstall it through the application, but it just crashes. It doesn't look like there is anything software wise I can do about it. Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks so much for the suggestions.

Edit: I ended up just formatting the 3ds. Luckily It was pretty much brand new. But if anybody see's this issue I have posted and has a less nuclear solution, I'd love to hear it!
All you had to do was launch a DS app, press menu, then change brightness with start + dpad.

Do they not cover that in your guide?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Your eyes need to rest.