Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you guys have some kind of tracker to report leftover spelling mistakes?
Theres one in signpost forest 'I way playing a little with the Digimon, but I ran too fast...'

Also, who else got a disappointing Numemon first try?

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you guys have some kind of tracker to report leftover spelling mistakes?
Theres one in signpost forest 'I way playing a little with the Digimon, but I ran too fast...'

Also, who else got a disappointing Numemon first try?
Not yet, but I've been thinking about it.

I can confirm that;
playing on a PSP3k, It always crash on the first championship in the colosseum, but free-matches seems to work just fine,

Using the dub version,

And what is the dub and sub differences?
Dub uses the American dub terms, like Digivolve and Gallantmon, sub uses Evolve and Dukemon. That sort of thing.

chaos_envoys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thanks for the translation patch!!!! Woot!!!!! So happy~~~ happy birthday too Romsstar!! sporky, romsstar, and your team are really a great person!!! Heartful thanks to you all!!

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dont think the colosseum is needed for the story, but the rewards are good and its fun to play.

And just to add I found 2 more crashes on the colosseum so its unplayable for the time been

I wouldn't say that. But apparently most people want to play it on their PSP. But everything works on PPSSPP just fine.
If you use the newest build at http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

Feel free to test that. For some reason people are having trouble on their PSP and we can't figure out why yet, but it's perfectly playable on the emulator.

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wouldn't say that. But apparently most people want to play it on their PSP. But everything works on PPSSPP just fine.
If you use the newest build at http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

Feel free to test that. For some reason people are having trouble on their PSP and we can't figure out why yet, but it's perfectly playable on the emulator.

hey thanks I will give it a try on my S4 with aa ps3 controller, it may be even better than on my PSP

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I just ran into a crash (on psp, dub version) while speaking to marine angemon in that flooded area... and god knows when i saved the last time, I spend the last two hours or so fishing for food :/
I'll run back there and see if it happens again now.
Edit: Yep. Always the same. A splitsecond of whatever cutscene is supposed to play out happens and then the screen freezes and the psp resets.
Anyone else have that happen too?
I guess I'll ignore marineangemon now too and hope I don't need it in the city.

Really hope you'll be able to fix this eventually, as my laptop couldn't run ppsspp if its life depended on it

Last edited by Clydefrosch,

valriv34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Guys, before i say something about the patch, let me say so many thanks to work on this amazing project, eventhough i never put my comment on this thread but i always keep coming to this thread to see the project coming along...Ok i just want to ask, why this game keep crashing when i only got into naming my main char?i played it in my psp, i waited so long and i stumbled into this problem...

HyogaDW

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i dont know how i do it but i install the patch for ppsspp, so far is working great! thanks for this patch guys! its amazing

reinzhart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Guys, before i say something about the patch, let me say so many thanks to work on this amazing project, eventhough i never put my comment on this thread but i always keep coming to this thread to see the project coming along...Ok i just want to ask, why this game keep crashing when i only got into naming my main char?i played it in my psp, i waited so long and i stumbled into this problem...
try dub version it's better at the moment but still i read both version are have some noticeable bug
i can pass naming part and some other part with dub version both on ppsspp also on my psp 3000 and 2000

Last edited by reinzhart,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...