Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Doesn't seem to work. I tried two times with an original ISO but while the original ISO works with PPSSPP the english patched one fails with "Could not load game. Could not find executable disc0:/PSP_GAME/SYSDIR/BOOT.BIN". Looks like the patch changes something in a strange way?

EDIT: What's strange is that applying the patch shrinks the ISO by nearly 30%. There has to be a problem with the patch or the patcher included in your distribution. Bummer.

Last edited by Dragonlord,

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Doesn't seem to work. I tried two times with an original ISO but while the original ISO works with PPSSPP the english patched one fails with "Could not load game. Could not find executable disc0:/PSP_GAME/SYSDIR/BOOT.BIN". Looks like the patch changes something in a strange way?

EDIT: What's strange is that applying the patch shrinks the ISO by nearly 30%. There has to be a problem with the patch or the patcher included in your distribution. Bummer.
that is strange insofar that you're the only one who has this kind of problem.
it sounds to me like the patcher might have crashed before he completed his work?

have you tried patching your iso a second time? what system do you use? have you waited for the patcher to finish its work?

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
that is strange insofar that you're the only one who has this kind of problem.
it sounds to me like the patcher might have crashed before he completed his work?

have you tried patching your iso a second time? what system do you use? have you waited for the patcher to finish its work?
The patcher does not crash. It's a W7 system (64bit). I've tried now three times but each time the same happens.

EDIT: Does there exist a different patcher? Maybe it has problems with certain systems (maybe 64bit?)

Last edited by Dragonlord,

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The patcher does not crash. It's a W7 system (64bit). I've tried now three times but each time the same happens.

EDIT: Does there exist a different patcher? Maybe it has problems with certain systems (maybe 64bit?)
Be more specific. Dub/Sub? PSN/UMD Iso? Have you ripped it yourself? All information that matters. The Iso is not supposed to shrink by 30%. It roughly remains the same size as the original.

Reactions: dimmidice

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Be more specific. Dub/Sub? PSN/UMD Iso? Have you ripped it yourself? All information that matters. The Iso is not supposed to shrink by 30%. It roughly remains the same size as the original.
Basically "xdelta.exe digimon_redigitize_original.iso >digimon_redigitize_en.iso" . Unless I'm misunderstanding how this patcher is supposed to be run. The ISO itself is not from me so I can't say what it is. The size is rather precisely 1G.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Basically "xdelta.exe digimon_redigitize_original.iso >digimon_redigitize_en.iso" . Unless I'm misunderstanding how this patcher is supposed to be run.
1) Download the rar on mega
2) Unpack everything
3) Start the Patcher
4) Input the ISO you got
5) enter the name for the new ISO
6) choose sub/dub
7) press patch

I don't understand what fails.. But you could also try and copy the right xdelta out of the data folder and run it with the xdelta executable and see if that changes anything.

MrShyCity

Member Class Zero - No.00 SHY
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
At last it here, Thanks for all the hard work guy I (we) appreciated.

@Romsstar I found a bug, I don't if these already been reported but I don't have English-sub in opening video but in these video have it
Screenshot:
vxQz7tQ.png
eR4SWUq.png

SPTx3pV.png
System I use
PPSSPP latest build (v1.0.1-607)
PSN version converted to ISO using PSNPKGDecreyptor&Extractor by leecherman
Both SUB and DUB no English

XDragon2688

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Example: For most People that use The Sub-Version it Freezes just after Entering a player name while Agumon tries to make his cry and waving his Arms

Ah. I have a new save file for this game, so I'm passed that. Interesting....still, thanks for the work

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Basically "xdelta.exe digimon_redigitize_original.iso >digimon_redigitize_en.iso" . Unless I'm misunderstanding how this patcher is supposed to be run.

1) Download the rar on mega
2) Unpack everything
3) Start the Patcher
4) Input the ISO you got
5) enter the name for the new ISO
6) choose sub/dub
7) press patch

I don't understand what fails.. But you could also try and copy the right xdelta out of the data folder and run it with the xdelta executable and see if that changes anything.
I can't run the xdelta.exe directly. It fails with memory error. I can only run it from console. Maybe it is really not working on 64bit W7?

D

Deleted User

I can't run the xdelta.exe directly. It fails with memory error. I can only run it from console. Maybe it is really not working on 64bit W7?
im gonna test the game now but i made it with the provided patch on a 64bit w7 machine

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
im gonna test the game now but i made it with the provided patch on a 64bit w7 machine
The archive contains these files:
22.06.2015 23:30 2'998'419 031400B3FEBB5C3B7CC5C83776C119F7_dub.xdelta
19.02.2009 14:13 227'840 xdelta.exe
22.06.2015 23:30 328 log.txt
22.06.2015 23:30 2'991'964 512BA70738889081F262CBAFE5E49143_sub.xdelta
22.06.2015 23:30 2'994'057 512BA70738889081F262CBAFE5E49143_dub.xdelta
22.06.2015 23:30 3'676'102 031400B3FEBB5C3B7CC5C83776C119F7_sub.xdelta
6 Datei(en), 12'888'710 Bytes
xdelta can not be run except from console.

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
OK first off happy birthday Romstar (sorry for the late reply had to scrape money together to buy a data bundle T_T) secondly FINALLY feels like an eternity but waiting for this was totally worth it XP and thirdly can we make it official, are there any bugs so far on the emulated version or is just random physical PSP issues? Oh by the way to all PSP users you may wanna check some of your settings, certain data collisions and game settings can affect other ROMS and it could also be that your current firmware settings may conflict with the ROM meaning it is not a patch bug but rather an internal conflict on your own personal sides, if it continues I highly recommend you switch over to PPSSPP until you figure out what is causing your specific issue.
Tested it on 32bit so can only verify it works there, can't you perhaps patch it on someone elses PC quickly then transfer back to yours?

Dragonlord

Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
how about just running the patcher?. I'm on 64 bit it works just fine.
Looks like the archive downloaded from your Mega link didn't contain all the files. Downloaded it again and now additional files are here. This patcher can be started but still no luck. Now it complains about invalid hash no matter which option I try. Maybe a specific version of something is needed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2