Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

ruepel15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I actually heard that it's going to be geared more towards the older fanbase as well, though most are probably just assuming that due to it Persona like esque.

Also I heard the battle settings in Cyber Sleuth will let the player switch between Japanese, and English settings. Is this true?

if that is true i would buy a vita only for this game

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I actually heard that it's going to be geared more towards the older fanbase as well, though most are probably just assuming that due to it Persona like esque.

Also I heard the battle settings in Cyber Sleuth will let the player switch between Japanese, and English settings. Is this true?

Importing! If its true.

Reactions: porkiewpyne

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The options being in English might be more of a "stylized issue", just the menus in English won't make the game enjoyable unless you can like... Read Japanese.

It's not the first time that Japanese games have English menus, some of them exclusively have English menus while the games are all in Japanese: Save, Load, Menu, Status, etc etc (since in most cases, the menus are somewhat in english already, but in katakana).

Silentsurvivor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the game's still turn based. I'd say it's playable, even if you don't know japanese. You can manage and go through it even if you won't get the story that much. I played Lost Evolution all in japanese just fine.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The original article doesn't point the English/Japanese thing as a feature out. I'd assume it's rather a stylistic point of choice. Other than being a ripoff of that
very same menu from Digimon Adventure for the PSP there's nothing particularly great about it.xd

Interesting is that one of the Designers is Oh! great Ito Ōgure, a renowned Hentai Mangaka lol. ( I didn't know I had to google that up, but the Article CLAIMS he is renowned)
Granted, he also did Air Gear, which kinda rings a bell.

They claim it's the "ultimate Story will keep evolving". Sounds interesting, but from what I've seen so far I'll stick to Decode I guess.

Silentsurvivor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting is that one of the Designers is Oh! greatIto Ōgure, a renowned Hentai Mangaka lol. ( I didn't know I had to google that up, but the Article CLAIMS he is renowned)
Granted, he also did Air Gear, which kinda rings a bell.
Oh! great is renowed yeah, but not as a hentai artist. He won several awards and he created Air Gear and Tenjo Tenge, both of them were major hits. And he did them back to back at that. I didn't even knew he was a hentai artist to be honest.

IIRC Fire Emblem Awakening's artist was also a hentai/doujin artist now that I think about it

Reactions: Skelletonike

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh! great is renowed yeah, but not as a hentai artist. He won several awards and he created Air Gear and Tenjo Tenge, both of them were major hits. And he did them back to back at that. I didn't even knew he was a hentai artist to be honest.

IIRC Fire Emblem Awakening's artist was also a hentai/doujin artist now that I think about it

I've never heard of him before but it doesn't matter I guess.

Elegant: FM or PM? :D There's no Dragon Mode though, but understable.xd

TrueWill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know this isn´t place to post this but while I'm waiting for the patch release and thanks god it is coming closer could you refer me some Rpg games like this one or tatical Rpg?

Kaldric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugg the wait is almost unbearable, so close that I can taste it, but I cant play it ;.; the wait is killing me!

Merric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this isn´t place to post this but while I'm waiting for the patch release and thanks god it is coming closer could you refer me some Rpg games like this one or tatical Rpg?

I'd sat the devil survivor series is pretty close to this. Both even having the same artist. In fact a characters design in Re: Digitze(Mirei) is even based off of another character from Devil Survivor 2(Tico) which is really interesting considering their personalities are complete opposites.

TrueWill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd sat the devil survivor series is pretty close to this. Both even having the same artist. In fact a characters design in Re: Digitze(Mirei) is even based off of another character from Devil Survivor 2(Tico) which is really interesting considering their personalities are complete opposites.

Already played both devil survivor games they are great and the development of the history itself in devil survivor 2 is great since you can choose your own path.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When do you think the patch will be finished? I don't want to rush anyone, just curious and eager is all.

We're just as curious and eager about that as you are. Truth is I don't know. Soon. It highly depends on lots of stuff I just don't have the answers for.
Will there be more bug than we already fixed? don't know. Will we be satisfied with the result or will we have to go once more over it? don't know.
All I know is that either way it's only weeks away. As I stated many times the only release date I'm ready to commit to is 2014. This is definite.

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
We're just as curious and eager about that as you are. Truth is I don't know. Soon. It highly depends on lots of stuff I just don't have the answers for.
Will there be more bug than we already fixed? don't know. Will we be satisfied with the result or will we have to go once more over it? don't know.
All I know is that either way it's only weeks away. As I stated many times the only release date I'm ready to commit to is 2014. This is definite.

More like 20142014 amirite?

I'm joking please don't hurt me.

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
Can you divulge knowledge about how many people are testing the game atm, how much % they covered already(or chapter/lvl etc.)
We all would be grateful for any tidbits you can share ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: