Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

TrueWill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Although 3Ds almost hacked i still like more playing it on an emulator on my computer. There is one already finished but still to basic and only run 3DS demos

Silentsurvivor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although 3Ds almost hacked i still like more playing it on an emulator on my computer. There is one already finished but still to basic and only run 3DS demos

The problem is that there's no documentation on a ton of internal components necessary to even get a game running. And that is due to the difficulties in getting that information with current exploits as far as I understand.

TrueWill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know you guys seem focus on Digimon games but you could translate SAO i dont mean all game just items skills and maybe tutorials i know story is really big

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know you guys seem focus on Digimon games but you could translate SAO i dont mean all game just items skills and maybe tutorials i know story is really big

It's not really the same team, and while most menus are translated, they still are a bit buggy. And most of the team is against partial patches.

Reactions: Skelletonike

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Sword Art Online: Infinite Moment already has a translation group working on it:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/sword-art-online-infinity-moment-psp.342727/

The progress seems to be going pretty well, but it will take take months (if not years) until the game has been completely translated.
Like most translation groups though, they don't seem to have any plans to release a menu translation, they will release the game only when the full patch is complete.

Reactions: TrueWill

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sword Art Online: Infinite Moment already has a translation group working on it:

The progress seems to be going pretty well, but it will take take months (if not years) until the game has been completely translated.
Like most translation groups though, they don't seem to have any plans to release a menu translation, they will release the game only when the full patch is complete.

Since our main translator ie Sporky is working on Digimon, things have slowed down for a while. It will come though.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Since our main translator ie Sporky is working on Digimon, things have slowed down for a while. It will come though.

Yeah, I know, I posted that mostly since TrueWill has complained before in this thread and it resulted in deleted posts about stuff.

Well, personally, I don't really care how long a translation takes (well, if I did die before one of the SRW does get translated, my ghost would probably not pass on due to my last regrets x'D), I'd much rather wait a long time and get a good translation, than having to play something like Lux-Pain again (I love the game, but the translation really bothers me).

Reactions: Kalker3

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
SAO is announced to be localized isn't it?

Why fans keep demanding absolutely redundant and useless menu patches in the first place is something I'll never understand. But whatever.XD
There's a widely public menu patch for Redigitize lying out there. Strangely I see no LPs and no one playing with such a patch?
Is it because that patch crashes many menus? Maybe.
It is because the translations suck? Positively
But maybe it is because with a RPG that lives from the story a menu is actually essentially useless?
The irony is people demand crappy patches and when they get them all they do is complaining.

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why fans keep demanding absolutely redundant and useless menu patches in the first place is something I'll never understand.
Some games already have known stories, or at least are easy to understand.

Digimon Adventure, for example. I'm sure many here have already watched the anime and know the events, every digimon and their abilities. So there's not much mystery about it.

But yeah, me and my WereGarurumon ​​can wait for it. Digimon World 1 was my favorite Digimon game for years and apparently this game has revived the interest of many fans in the series. Shame that Bamco didn't understand!

I'll still keep an eye on Decode and the upcoming Cyber ​​Sleuth... Who knows...

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Some games already have known stories, or at least are easy to understand.

Digimon Adventure, for example. I'm sure many here have already watched the anime and know the events, every digimon and their abilities. So there's not much mystery about it.

But yeah, me and my WereGarurumon ​​can wait for it. Digimon World 1 was my favorite Digimon game for years and apparently this game has revived the interest of many fans in the series. Shame that Bamco didn't understand!

I'll still keep an eye on Decode and the upcoming Cyber ​​Sleuth... Who knows...

It's a great and worthy successor and sequel. Yeah guys, Redigitize is the DIRECT SEQUEL to Digimon World1 ;)

Reactions: Hargrun

TrueWill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Thanks for information really looking forward for see it translated

Silentsurvivor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I've seen, Cyber Sleuth will be completely playable even in japanese. It uses a scanning system very similar to the DS games and the battle system is just like in the Digimon Adventure game. Just the fact that it is turn based makes it a whole lot easier to tackle even if you don't know the language, with some basic Kana knowledge. I like it so far. Getting a Vita for it when it releases.

Reactions: Hargrun

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
From what I've seen, Cyber Sleuth will be completely playable even in japanese. It uses a scanning system very similar to the DS games and the battle system is just like in the Digimon Adventure game. Just the fact that it is turn based makes it a whole lot easier to tackle even if you don't know the language, with some basic Kana knowledge. I like it so far. Getting a Vita for it when it releases.
Really? I read somewhere that it would be a game made for the adult fans. I just don't know if this was related to story or mechanics... (Or both.)

Merric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually heard that it's going to be geared more towards the older fanbase as well, though most are probably just assuming that due to it Persona like esque.

Also I heard the battle settings in Cyber Sleuth will let the player switch between Japanese, and English settings. Is this true?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe