Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Jonn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Storywise? About till Binary Castle I think. That would be... um 80% on Text I guess? So close to the end.
But even then it's not simply a matter of insert and you're good to go.
So on paper the translation is close to be done I think. But on reality I can't insert it.
This are the facts.

Will you release the translation as a guide if you don't find a solution to inserting it in the game?

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Will you release the translation as a guide if you don't find a solution to inserting it in the game?

Um well, that is technically not that easy. You see the story parts are not nicely alligned in the game but are scattered. That would take some HUGE sorting...
I really hope we will find a solution that will make it possible to insert the text all right...

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Um well, that is technically not that easy. You see the story parts are not nicely alligned in the game but are scattered. That would take some HUGE sorting...
I really hope we will find a solution that will make it possible to insert the text all right...

lol do you think the real official teams thought that, "DAM THIS GONNA BE A MAJOR BITCH TO BRING TO THE PSP IN ENGLISH, lets do it on the 3DS as we will have to change so much anyway and we all know the 3DS is a better console"

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lol do you think the real official teams thought that, "DAM THIS GONNA BE A MAJOR BITCH TO BRING TO THE PSP IN ENGLISH, lets do it on the 3DS as we will have to change so much anyway and we all know the 3DS is a better console"

I wouldn't necessarily agree that the 3DS does a better job on this game. I really hate the change in graphics to be honest.
I would've preferred a nice straight port with simply more Digimon...

I think the official team thought sth like that:

Team Member1: "Anyone has this frickin' CFW on PSP. How are we supposed to sell something? Right, let's release it on sth. that wasn't hacked yet."
Team Member 2: "Hum about the Vita then? No one has released a hack for it yet?"
Team Member 3: "But come on, we all know it will take a few months till it will be on Vita too. Sony is pretty famous for its crappy security after all."
Chief: "All right guys, since Sony isn't exactly doing a well job in supporting oversea sales anyways, and we are really in serious need of some money now, let's do it on the 3DS.
And anyways, I lost against Shigeru Miyamoto last week on Mario Kart and promised him we'll do some game on 3DS. A port is less work so let's do that."

//Satire End.

Roxas75

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
While i was searching for a solution for this text issue i discovered a lot of interesting things of this game.
So now i created a full editor that can edit all the digimon data. I was just messing around and testing so i made this.

absolute

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys this is my first post even tho i am checking this forum for a while now because I "can't wait" to play this game.It's nice to hear news from the programmers since you all have an issues only them can fix. keep up your good work, I am just showing support to you all.

p.s.
this is a note to roxas since he 's italian like me,I thought that he would be glad to know people from his country are counting on him. If its against the rules sorry, and edit my post.

Bella roxas,pensavo fossi diventato inattivo.Conto su di te e su tutto il tuo team per giocare a questo gioco in inglese.continuate così.Sei un grande!

p.p.s non so se siete al corrente ma c'e un altro tizio che lavoro su questa traduzione e credo stia cercando di farci soldi.Spero nn abbia preso il vostro lavoro.

oh and hi everyone =)

Classicassassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If this keeps up will there be any point in releasing a patch for psp if the 3ds version comes out soon with more content and the patch still is'nt complete?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
If this keeps up will there be any point in releasing a patch for psp if the 3ds version comes out soon with more content and the patch still is'nt complete?

let me know when you have a for a project that will be a while from now
considering its not even out in Japan until the End of July, you will be waiting id say at 2 years for a Western release of the 3DS

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country

Seeing as you can't play 3ds games on a psp, yes there will be a point in releasing a patch.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: porkiewpyne

Classicassassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
let me know when you have a for a project that will be a while from now
considering its not even out in Japan until the End of July, you will be waiting id say at 2 years for a Western release of the 3DS

WOW never ment to aggro anyone i was just curious was all i don't keep up with 3DS releases i just heard it was coming out on 3DS was all.
i`m very much behind this project i only managed to translate about 50% of this game before i lost interest as its long and stressful work.

Roxas75

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys this is my first post even tho i am checking this forum for a while now because I "can't wait" to play this game.It's nice to hear news from the programmers since you all have an issues only them can fix. keep up your good work, I am just showing support to you all.

p.s.
this is a note to roxas since he 's italian like me,I thought that he would be glad to know people from his country are counting on him. If its against the rules sorry, and edit my post.

Bella roxas,pensavo fossi diventato inattivo.Conto su di te e su tutto il tuo team per giocare a questo gioco in inglese.continuate così.Sei un grande!

p.p.s non so se siete al corrente ma c'e un altro tizio che lavoro su questa traduzione e credo stia cercando di farci soldi.Spero nn abbia preso il vostro lavoro.

oh and hi everyone =)
Thanks for the support man! Yeah i was a little busy in this period, but i'm currently active. It's better to talk english here :P
If you want you can contact me by MP. How is it going in Italy for the translation of this game? I'm a curious to see why this team wans to make money...

SuperSZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

All I understood was "team", "gioco" which means "game", "inglese" which means english, "grande" which means big, "traduzione" which means translation, "lavoro" which means work :P

absolute

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry super =) i was just telling roxas and the others they are awesome,and that i can't wait to play this game in english.There is also another thing that concerns me but i ll pm roxas about it cause it's complicated to explain =D

Roxas75

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Translating this game is quite easy i``m fluent in japanese i translated this game early on but you guys are the best
If you are a good translator and you have a bit of free time just contact romsstar :)
I think that an help of quality will be accepted.
Even if thecmain problem now isn't really to translate, but insert the translated text in the game...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(