Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PLEASE READ:
As much as support is appreciated, from the fans we ask only for that and patience.
We got this, we know how to do it right, and our skilful programmers will hopefully provide us with tools for the images and then we can get this done.
This is going to be a 100% translation

oeps wrong thread i was talking about digimon adventures, with this game i will wait (digimon redigitize)

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
did someone already created a basic patch for only the explaining moves and moves or something like that ? the story i don t need, already watched the series

This one's story is completely independent from the Anime. It's closer to that of Digimon World 1 I believe, even then it has its differences though.

SuperSZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
did someone already created a basic patch for only the explaining moves and moves or something like that ? the story i don t need, already watched the series
This one's story is completely independent from the Anime. It's closer to that of Digimon World 1 I believe, even then it has its differences though.

CrashmanX, he was talking about Digimon Adventure, not the Digimon Re Digitize game (digimon adventure has the same story that... well... digimon adventure xD) . It's all my fault, I started talking about the Digimon Adventure game here (a suggestion about a voice translation instead of text one, asking if it could be easier to be done than the text) and people started mixing up the games and misunderstandings xD. Sorry :P

Reactions: sliver123

Donald77581

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey just wanted to say that i really apreciate you taking the time to translate this game :D I have always wanted to play this as i am a digimon finatic :P really wish i could help with release but not tech savy enough. Anyways thanks again and looking forward to this.

Xokes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You need to calm down, the poster meant well.
No need to be a bitch.

It's not like he even bothered to read the first post or anything in between... Plus, everyone who follows this thread is kind of sick of everyone asking for a date... It'll come when it's time.. In the meanwhile, you can try and play with yourself... Down there... :3

B.alpha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This are comments from the last three pages, thank you that you took your time to read them

Nobody knows. Don't ask. It'll come when it comes.

Yes. Patches take a LONG time to complete. Especially given that it's only one guy working on it now.

Cmon. Read the rules. People have to start reading rules. That is the least you can do.

No. The team has made the decision to release only when it is fully done. And that decision shall be respected. If you want to know why, read the previous 25 pages.

No. Please do not ask any more. Many people have and it is starting to get a wee bit annoying. Sorry if this sounds rude but yea.

No. It has been done before and AFAIK these people are the same asshats who got hold of the files from the team and then, against the wishes of the original team, released it even though it is buggy. Because they are asshats like that. It would be nice if you would not support such asshats. :)

I would like to take this opportunity to break the news to you. Translations (especially fan translations) usually take a while to complete. Asking every few posts will not make it go any faster. If you are here hoping that the patch to be released soon, then I suggest you throw that idea out. Do not ask that question again until another 10 years. Check the blog which linked in the first post for more progress status.

Dude chill!
You can't expect them to update daily. They update their blog about once every 2 weeks so go there.
The link is in the first post.
And the translation is probably going to take until next November, with some luck a month sooner, so just come back in a few months instead of posting dumb questions everyday.

PLEASE READ:
As much as support is appreciated, from the fans we ask only for that and patience.
We got this, we know how to do it right, and our skilful programmers will hopefully provide us with tools for the images and then we can get this done.
This is going to be a 100% translation

Digimon fans must be by far the ones with the most unrealistic expectations.
There are Snes games that took 10 YEARS to translate.

And PSP games are by far harder. For the record, we have some people from our team back, but we must take into account that everyone has a life and it is not our only job to please you guys with translations.

Only because you can use Google Translate it doesn't make you a translator.
Only because you can use a Hexeditor it doesn't make you a hacker.
Only because you can write a program in Delphi, it doesn't make you understand ASM.

People, stop thinking this is easy, it is by far not.
We have no Tools for properly disassembling nor debugging, and not every insert of new text is succesful, and we have to rebuilt a lot.

Hackers of NES, SNES and other systems are provided with very powerful tools, and those consoles and have been around forever, while the PSP, in terms of
Romhacking is still relatively new. Keep that in mind.

Even if this won't be done by next year we are STILL pretty FAST.

Since people keep asking me for a Release Date: 20.9.2099 20:09:29:299ms

Reactions: porkiewpyne

SuperSZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
^oh wow, people definitly read the 1st page xD.

I have a question, and I think it's kinda early to ask this, but oh well.... when will this be rele-... just joking! :P . The real question is if the patch, once released will be something that can be easily applied like via xDeltaUI or something like that, or if the process will be more complicated than that (and if it happens to be the second one, if there'll be a tutorial on how to install the patch).

Reactions: porkiewpyne

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
^oh wow, people definitly read the 1st page xD.

I have a question, and I think it's kinda early to ask this, but oh well.... when will this be rele-... just joking! :P . The real question is if the patch, once released will be something that can be easily applied like via xDeltaUI or something like that, or if the process will be more complicated than that (and if it happens to be the second one, if there'll be a tutorial on how to install the patch).

It will be sth. easy like XDelta but there probably will be a tutorial too, just in case

gui320

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hello i want to digimon re digitize translate into Portuguese translate more I tried not to get ARCV0.BIN managed to extract text file which programs you guys use to translate

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
hello i want to digimon re digitize translate into Portuguese translate more I tried not to get ARCV0.BIN managed to extract text file which programs you guys use to translate

we use our own custom made tools by the team
we may release them once the translation is complete as there is still a few bugs (hopefully ironed out by release) but translating from a full english to your own will be easyier than english and jap

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Aw man its a long while still waitin for this I hope its done sometime February
Well, I hate to be the one breaking it to you but it seems unlikely that it will be done this February since translating takes quite a bit of time, not counting the time spent on fixing bugs and all. Sure, hope for the best but don't get your hopes up waaaay too high. I've seen people do that and boy, it was not a pleasant sight. Maybe Feb next year? We don't really know either. Just a friendly word of advice (in case someone accuses me of losing my cool LOL). :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi: