Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
why you havent update the post yet?? its 31-8-12 ... the last update was at 14/8/12 ??? what is going on ?? :S
cant wait until it release !!
They had an issue where the game would freeze if they tried to inject translated text and could not programm; however, it seems they found a solution and will probably be able to continue in a couple of days. Also great job so far team, can't wait to try this :D

lolaras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why you havent update the post yet?? its 31-8-12 ... the last update was at 14/8/12 ??? what is going on ?? :S
They had an issue where the game would freeze if they tried to inject translated text and could not programm; however, it seems they found a solution and will probably be able to continue in a couple of days. Also great job so far team, can't wait to try this :D

Thats great!~~!!! :) That means that is going to be finished!! Cant wait :)

hart37

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you'd read the last few pages of posts you'd find there was a problem with the programming side of things. Therefore nothing could be done while the team were finding a fix to this. They have apparently, judging by the last few posts, fixed this problem so we should likely start getting some new updates soon. Just be patient things will happen when they happen

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would say we found the cause of the problems.
About the solution, it now seems to depend all on whether Dragonlord will be able to make it work with the program.

Volkster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.xat.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow!Amazing progress so far, if you guys keep this up, the game will be done in just a few more days. excellent work you guys! Hopefully Dragonlord will be able to get it done. looking forward to the next update.

lolaras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About the solution, it now seems to depend all on whether Dragonlord will be able to make it work with the program.

Good job!! Programming stuffs are difficult. You people are amazing! Again Good job!!!

hart37

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Ah okay then. Knowing the problem though is a major step in finding a solution. In any case Thank you all for the job you guys and gals, if there are any, are doing.

Reactions: 1 person

Seph54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you'd read the last few pages of posts you'd find there was a problem with the programming side of things. Therefore nothing could be done while the team were finding a fix to this. They have apparently, judging by the last few posts, fixed this problem so we should likely start getting some new updates soon. Just be patient things will happen when they happen

The projust is no were near done bro if you read a few pages back Romsstar said they havent even begun translating story related text

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

The projust is no were near done bro if you read a few pages back Romsstar said they havent even begun translating story related text
Exactly. The only thing we managed to do is pinpoint the problem.
Dragonlord is working on a fix and I trust he can fix it. From what I've seen so far in a few days we can probably start story.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
in a few days we can probably start story.
901.gif

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Currently looking for an ASM Hacker with the Skills to do the following:

- Move and Resize some Boxes ingame (priority!)
- Move some Texts
- Character and Partner Name Display Font Fix
Doesn't have to be soon but we want to do this.

We want this to look good so unless everyone really wants to read "Grn Mshroom" instead of "Green Mushroom" (just an example)
I think we need someone to look into this and do some adjustments.

If you feel capable of doing this please go ahead and write me a PM or answer here or wherever you want.

Reactions: 2 people

fodderstein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

sinobali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GOODLUCK, those screenshots looks amazing

p/s : I accidently put my tamer name "Agumon" and my digimon "Sino" =__= '' , cant wait for this, all the internet for you guys

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The Screenshots are now back in the first post,
we also made sure to thank Dragonlord for his support.

Stay tuned for updates guys.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Currently looking for an ASM Hacker with the Skills to do the following:

- Move and Resize some Boxes ingame (priority!)
- Move some Texts
- Increasing the Text Reading Speed (With the current method it is reading slower than the Japanese Original)
- Character and Partner Name Display Font Fix
Doesn't have to be soon but we want to do this.

We want this to look good so unless everyone really wants to read "Grn Mshroom" instead of "Green Mushroom" (just an example)
I think we need someone to look into this and do some adjustments.

If you feel capable of doing this please go ahead and write me a PM or answer here or wherever you want.
Yeah sorry I went AWOL, I still have some stuff to do next week and I'll be back the 16th of September to work on that. ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9