Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, patience isn't the key, pretending it's never gonna happen is the key. I mean seriously, plan for this patch to not come out for a year. An entire year of your life. Are you still going to obsess about it, or are you going to find something else to do? Believe me, I've played the"F5 OMG IS XXX ROM OUT YET? F5 F5 F5" game before, and it is the only time I'd ever say I was wasting my life.

edit: *cough* alternatively you could teach yourself Japanese for a year, but that's neither here nor there

Chrona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, patience isn't the key, pretending it's never gonna happen is the key. I mean seriously, plan for this patch to not come out for a year. An entire year of your life. Are you still going to obsess about it, or are you going to find something else to do? Believe me, I've played the"F5 OMG IS XXX ROM OUT YET? F5 F5 F5" game before, and it is the only time I'd ever say I was wasting my life.

edit: *cough* alternatively you could teach yourself Japanese for a year, but that's neither here nor there
I see your point, but I'd rather keep refreshing D:

Reactions: 1 person

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I see your point, but I'd rather keep refreshing D:

What you need is a real Digimon to distract you from the promise of fake Digimon. Like, "Hey bro, aren't you gonna feed me!?" And you're like, 'Go feed yourself Agumon, I've got serious business here!' F5F5F5F5, devolve to Koromon!

badass087

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hey guys, what kind of patch will it be? will we have to replace files or will the patch do that auto? reason i ask is beause i found a partial translation patch. but ive got to replace file myself with unpacker and umdgen. will it be like this or not? cause im raging quit :)

badass087

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
no need for reply :) i managed to get it working. also sorry if i posted my plroblem here. it should have been posted in other thread. sozz :)

RandyLuther

Trophies
XP
First off, you guys rock so hard. I am so impressed at how fast this patch has come along. From what I gather its something like 80% translated which im more than happy with if you get stuck. If you finish all 100% congragagurations a winrar is you!

I know im getting ahead of myself here, but if dlc is released for dw re:degitize, will we be able to count on you guys? Something tells me if they do dlc it might add....veemon or the season three partners.. its a bold dream, but for now that is all I have because I don't speak or understand Japanese.

Thank you from the bottom of every digimon fans heart, my friends and I eagerly await the patch release and applaud all you do for the community.

Reactions: 1 person

badass087

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
First off, you guys rock so hard. I am so impressed at how fast this patch has come along. From what I gather its something like 80% translated which im more than happy with if you get stuck. If you finish all 100% congragagurations a winrar is you!

I know im getting ahead of myself here, but if dlc is released for dw re:degitize, will we be able to count on you guys? Something tells me if they do dlc it might add....veemon or the season three partners.. its a bold dream, but for now that is all I have because I don't speak or understand Japanese.

Thank you from the bottom of every digimon fans heart, my friends and I eagerly await the patch release and applaud all you do for the community.
ditto :)

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Guys I have no intention of shattering your hopes but also none to keep false ones up.
We have so far translated nearly NO STORY AT ALL.
This patch is coming along but this will still take AT LEAST 1-2 months.
Just fyi.

sinobali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I have no intention of shattering your hopes but also none to keep false ones up.
Just fyi.

Welp at least you informed us, I'll be checking back in 2weeks or so

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just fyi.
Dude 2 months, even 3, if you make it this fast you will be loved by all
no project was this fast ever
no PSP no NDS no PSX

JackJacobs

Trophies
XP
Just fyi.
I think we're mostly curious about the lack of updates on the first page but thanks for the update.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just fyi.
I think we're mostly curious about the lack of updates on the first page but thanks for the update.
Ah for that there is very logical reason. Don't worry the updates will be back soon.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just fyi.
Dude.
Most translations seem to take at least a year.
No dreams will be crushed in a few months. oh noo.
I dont think you guys realise how awesome you are actually doing. Keep up the Olympic pace and you'll get my gold medal :toot:

Reactions: 2 people

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He said at least, it may take a year, he never said it wouldn't. But you do have a point, if it doesn't come out within one or two months don't get all deppressed, seriously.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Just fyi.

alot of people have family and friends to go see, or exams and even work
so we arnt all on at the same time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer