Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

DeathexYutubher

Trophies
XP
Wow!! only Item Description and Mail Subject are left to be translated!
So here`s a question:
Are you going to translate EVERYTHING including the story and NPC speech?
if so please release a patch before doing the story and some NPC speech.

Thanks for your hard work! :yay: :bow:

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
So here`s a question:

where you get that from?

the list shows what has been / nearly completed parts

theres about 10 more pieces off that list

the list will grow everytime something is copleted / near completion

hentailover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That link is the document that gives out your progress? And you its update automaticaly when it changes?

I'm not a part of the translation group and that link has nothing to do with this translation as far as I know. that's just spreadsheat for people who want to play the game now, while it's still in Japanese.

DeathexYutubher

Trophies
XP
So here`s a question:

where you get that from?

Oh! didnt know that! so if the stuff on the progress gets completed more stuff will be translated :sleep: :O

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
So here`s a question:

where you get that from?

Oh! didnt know that! so if the stuff on the progress gets completed more stuff will be translated :sleep: :O

this list grow when someone finishes one item and starts the next
if you noticed that been pretty much every day
i added more this morning

3amoor AlWar

Trophies
XP
Country
So here`s a question:

where you get that from?

Sorry for bothering but could you posy all the things your going to translate and if you would estimate the time your going to finish this project how much would it be a month ?

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
So here`s a question:

where you get that from?

Sorry for bothering but could you posy all the things your going to translate and if you would estimate the time your going to finish this project how much would it be a month ?

Nope becuase we havnt extracted images so dont know how many
the idea is 100% so that should give an idea of things we are going to translate
no idea when project finish as reason above leaves us in unknown

we will post info when we know it as we have stated before and ALSO state ON THE FRONT PAGE!
"DO NOT PM ME REGARDING WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED!!
i state this message as i am still getting them when i asked not to be"

Reactions: 2 people

Masterofknees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm glad that more stuff is being added. I'd rather wait and then finally get a really awesome translation instead of getting it now while having over half of the game still be japanese. Take the necessary time guys!

fate1122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is this translation close to having a pacth? I really dont care about the story and just want menus,items,skills etc translated....

trhennly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For everyone saying "Can you release a patch for just the menus?" please stop. We have said many times that we will post a patch when it is 100% or as close as we can get it. We aren't releasing patch ver2.13ablahblahblah. When we release it, it will be final. I'm sorry if you don't like it. All these partial patches aren't representing our work. And as for "When will it be released?", we've gotten a lot done, but we still have a lot more left, so it will be released whenever it's done :P

hentailover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys????

is veemon in the game??
i've read in some sites that there is no veemon..is it true?

Is it so unbeliaveble that you have to confirm here, in completely inrelated topic, that is supposed to be about translation? No there is no v-mon in the game or any of his evolutions. In fact none of the 02 newcomers made it into the game... No hawkmon, no wormon, no armadilomon.

Volkster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.xat.com
XP
Country
United States
Greetings, I'm new here and just started making an account for GBAtemp. However I've been noticing you guys were making a complete patch for Digimon World Re: Digitize. Well that's great, I'm truly greatful you're finally making one. I hope you'll be able to take most of the time you guys need on making this patch. But some of the translations dropped down lately, idk if it's cause of the stuff not working or people complaining about not translating it. But what I think, I say don't listen to what others say about the patch, you don't have to get rid of unneed text, just continue on with the patch and don't listen to the others telling you to not translate this or whatnot. You guys have been working very hard on this and I'm truly greatful you're making a patch for a remake to my childhood game=) Please keep it up, don't give up, try hard. Make it complete if possible I know you guys can do it! I've been waiting a whole year for this and it's finally about to happen. Please give it your best guys, You can do it =D

Reactions: 1 person

sinobali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I registered just to say thank you when its done, Im checking every 1 hour hoping for the release GOOD LUCK GUYS!! digimon fans stay united

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you can sync trophies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park...