Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i think the original looks better :/ i love cell shaded graphics but not on this game

Yeah one reason why I prefer Redigitize over Adventure is that this one is NOT using Cell Shaded graphics.
Also why did they change the currency from Bit to MB in the 3DS Version?oO will this be part of the "Decoding" Process? If so, this would be kinda really stupid.lol

Anyways: I prefer the PSP version, since the little I saw from the 3DS version kinda didn't convince me...

Zonned87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The expanded Digimon World Redigitize Decode game will have never-before-seen Digimon such as new ones with the X-Antibody. It will also have two new storylines: Dōkoku no X-Kōtai (The Lamentful X-Antibody) and Sakubō no Maō (The Scheming Demon Lord). The evolved Dukemon X-Anti-Body and Omegamon X-Antibody forms will appear in the Dōkoku no X-Kōtai storyline alongside a mysterious Digimon known as Dorumon.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-02-16/digimon-world-re-digitize-game-heads-to-3ds

Zelosboss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The expanded Digimon World Redigitize Decode game will have never-before-seen Digimon such as new ones with the X-Antibody. It will also have two new storylines: Dōkoku no X-Kōtai (The Lamentful X-Antibody) and Sakubō no Maō (The Scheming Demon Lord). The evolved Dukemon X-Anti-Body and Omegamon X-Antibody forms will appear in the Dōkoku no X-Kōtai storyline alongside a mysterious Digimon known as Dorumon.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-02-16/digimon-world-re-digitize-game-heads-to-3ds
nobody gives a dam about redigitize localizated to 3ds or not!!!!!!!!!
we still want the english for psp one!

sorry for not be so polite liike stormyu ..

Reactions: jahmil uttley

DoruDaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1st post and new member here :P

I've been following this thread for a long time now, but 1 question keeps popping up in my mind:

Can i use the english patch (when released) on my PSP while its not modded?

Reason i ask because i actually have the physical game and waiting for the english patch.

Thanks in advance and thank you for making this happen!

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
actually, not necessarly, I also have the physical copy of the game, just need to find a way to patch the UMD on user_mode and not in kernel_mode to make the translation via a plugin.
But that's just seems too boring to do right now, maybe later.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i hope the evolution chart will be 100% soon same with jijimons house :P will be pumped to see more %'s popping up

Concerning Jijimon House Sequence and since someone asked for Screens..:

jijsequence.png

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

hs101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country