ROM Hack Digimon Story Xros Red and Blue???

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an English translation of these game because i love the digimon story/world games and i would love to play these games if there isn't a translation i would like to know why.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because... no one's done any, wants to do any or keeping their project a secret? I'm sure in time someone will translate it or it will be localized. Just have to be patient to find out.

If you want to make a translation request, make one in the translation request thread if it hasn't already been requested.

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just checked its already been requested
frown.gif

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sucks because it has been over a month and still no translation for this game i have been waiting awhile I really want to know the story for this game and to know what the heck I'm doing.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Roxas93 said:
It sucks because it has been over a month and still no translation for this game i have been waiting awhile I really want to know the story for this game and to know what the heck I'm doing.

Translations take a while. You can't snap your fingers and expect for them to pop up. If it really bothers you, you're free to learn Japanese as you wait or simply just wait. Either way, you have to wait.

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There's one thing that worries me about this site though. they are talking about translating the game and according to them:

QUOTE said:
is trying to finish it by the end of summer.

http://www.gametranslations.net/forum/topic.php?id=222
(5th post)

That's all nice and well, however, there isn't any project page to be found, no progress reported and the site lacks a download section. I wouldn't get my hopes too high if I were you, because it doesn't really look like much is going on there.

I'd love to be wrong however xD

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I think it's a good thing not a lot of info has been released. At least that keeps trolls and people from harassing them. Especially with questions like, "How long are you gonna take?" or "What's the progress?" every other day. They can work in peace if no one knows who they are or what they have done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof