Hacking Digimon Cyber Sleuth Cheat Engine

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can create things that re stronger then gameplay or very very very hard to get with gameplay. I get what youre saying. Some cheats are not that harmfull. But there are nough cheats that are.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you want to steer away from any sorts of cheats then your best option is the PS4 considering Digmon Cyber is on the PS4 as the PS4 has no cheats for any game Players including me have made the game extremely broken grinding all the Billionaire USB's lol I can literally buy x99 of everything in the game b/c I maxed out my money thanks to ingame content and speed lvl digimon to their max level within 10mins of gameplay. But yeah stat boosting a team usually never gets through a tight secure online check so its nothing to worry about. Most people here just use cheats to max out their money or items

docxsido

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
man please i really need your help , i was stuck at Great Challenge 5 for so long , today when i wanted to continue my game it didn't find my saves files , all slots were empty , i'm so sad and depressed i was at chapter 19 , and i was really enjoying the game , so please if anyone is at the same chapter or 17 OR 18 with strong digimons , can you upload your saves folder please man

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp I gave rincheat+cheat engine a try followed every step of the guide and still cannot get 1 cheat to activate
I'm using the latest rincheat beta 4. The game is Eur version with the latest update also specifically dumped the save file bin file from rincheat
So I'm all out of ideas, it feels like theres an important step missing to get this to actually work if the guide provided is a no go.
However I did manage to get the cheat list codes to work like 99,999,99money, x99Braver points, and 99items, but cheat engine is still a no dice for me

Heres what I'm doing on the cheat engine. Open up the latest Digimon table CT.exe
Click open file/Open the bin file/Cheat Engine asks me to keep address codes[basically the list of cheats] I say yes
Select a cheat by clicking the box showing a red x/ Then click close out[Assuming it auto saves the cheat in the bin file like everyone keeps saying]
Put the save back into the vita rincheat path/ Then go to game import save with rincheat= nothing changed...

Last edited by MasterJ360,

GanglyFever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp I gave rincheat+cheat engine a try followed every step of the guide and still cannot get 1 cheat to activate
I'm using the latest rincheat beta 4. The game is Eur version with the latest update also specifically dumped the save file bin file from rincheat
So I'm all out of ideas, it feels like theres an important step missing to get this to actually work if the guide provided is a no go.
However I did manage to get the cheat list codes to work like 99,999,99money, x99Braver points, and 99items, but cheat engine is still a no dice for me

Heres what I'm doing on the cheat engine. Open up the latest Digimon table CT.exe
Click open file/Open the bin file/Cheat Engine asks me to keep address codes[basically the list of cheats] I say yes
Select a cheat by clicking the box showing a red x/ Then click close out[Assuming it auto saves the cheat in the bin file like everyone keeps saying]
Put the save back into the vita rincheat path/ Then go to game import save with rincheat= nothing changed...

For Cheat engine, you need to click on the cheat you want to edit. (Im on mobile and can't remember the names) It should expand and more stuff pops up. Then you have to edit the values by double clicking on the numbers.

Reactions: MasterJ360

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Cheat engine, you need to click on the cheat you want to edit. (Im on mobile and can't remember the names) It should expand and more stuff pops up. Then you have to edit the values by double clicking on the numbers.
Ahhhh the plot thickens I was assuming the values were already set prior to the cheats available, but infact they are, but only to what our save file already has.
So my first test in changing values was the Memory size of the party which at the start of the game we only have 20 so I change it to 200 and it worked :)
hmmm now I'm curious if this will work with the US version anyhow thanks a million Gangly starting a new game wont be terribly slow now

Update: Aslo just a pre warning to anyone else having maxed [Key Items] can break the game meaning you wont be able to progress the story particulary key items that need a specific amount to trigger an event.

Last edited by MasterJ360,

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone convert this for rincheat for me. I don't want to keep going back and forth to my pc to keep enabling them.

ZANZAROTH

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Has anyone figured out which of the ct item slots is for the tactician usb? I'm not getting any results when editing the values and this was my last hope after 15 hours of resetting with 3 fully loaded digifarms and still no luck.

nero99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This project has been canceled by the creator for a while now. no new codes will be coming, so you will need to learn how to use rincheat or cheat engine to search those values yourselves.

ZANZAROTH

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This project has been canceled by the creator for a while now. no new codes will be coming, so you will need to learn how to use rincheat or cheat engine to search those values yourselves.

The latest ct posted in this thread has an item listing but without any names. I was just asking if anyone knew which one of the 200 was for the tactician usb as editing the values has yielded no results for me as of yet.

seanyoshida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
HELP PLEASE!! So I tried the CT file, when I load my bin file and press X on the item all of the value is ?? and I cant change it it just makes error sounds, the same goes for all every other things...

seanyoshida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Ahhhh the plot thickens I was assuming the values were already set prior to the cheats available, but infact they are, but only to what our save file already has.
So my first test in changing values was the Memory size of the party which at the start of the game we only have 20 so I change it to 200 and it worked :)
hmmm now I'm curious if this will work with the US version anyhow thanks a million Gangly starting a new game wont be terribly slow now

Update: Aslo just a pre warning to anyone else having maxed [Key Items] can break the game meaning you wont be able to progress the story particulary key items that need a specific amount to trigger an event.
How didd you get it to work? in my rincheat enabling any of the cheats dont work, the cheat engine vales for mine shows ?? on everything, also using the eur and latest version....

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How didd you get it to work? in my rincheat enabling any of the cheats dont work, the cheat engine vales for mine shows ?? on everything, also using the eur and latest version....
you are better off using the cheat engine that come equipped with cheats. Rincheat only had like 1 cheat working which was max items, but it has a bad glitch it would remove an item everytime you use it.
Not to mention the cheat engine is better in almost every way b/c it allows you to modify the digmon stats so you can digivolve the ones that require specific stats to do so

seanyoshida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
you are better off using the cheat engine that come equipped with cheats. Rincheat only had like 1 cheat working which was max items, but it has a bad glitch it would remove an item everytime you use it.
Not to mention the cheat engine is better in almost every way b/c it allows you to modify the digmon stats so you can digivolve the ones that require specific stats to do so
I tried the cheat engine one, but when I load my 00.bin (savedata) the value of everythign is ?? and I cant change them just gives me the error sounds...

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so I have a problem & the creator of the project hasn't been anywhere since 2016. My problem is that I used exp cheats to digivovle my digimon to get the powerful ones and increasing the ubs drive item*so I can try to max out my encounter rate* cheat and by doing this it seems my save & game is corrupt. No no matter how many times I re install the save before the error occurs or how man times I reinstall the game I still have the error saying vita will force shut down. Can anyone help me out. The hole reason I started the vita version was to easily max out my digimon & also increase the encounter rate. I was on chapter 17 & almost near completing my ps4 copy but cant use cross save for reasons so was hoping someone could help me out that has used the cheats & finished the game. What cheats work that wont cause a corrupt save or game.

yooko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If you've tried anything can you help out a little. I will try it soon.

1) Exp offset 240 Hex?
2) Item offset 18 hex?

what are these 2?

3) If I set my exp to really high will I continuously level up after a battle?

I think the item's if I just set everything to 99, I'll find the EXP Item that gives EXP to digimon so I don't think I have to worry about my #3 question.

1 More thing, each thing has a box on the left and when I click it it turns into an "X" do I have to make it into an "X" for it to apply?

sir, i tried set item everything 99, but i didnt see the item "exp usb"
how i can get this item with cheat engine?
should i get one first, and then it will automaticly appear in cheat engine?

can you help me please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub: