Hacking Digimon Adventure [PSP]

CrashmanX

Current project: Gundam AGE Universe Accel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, is the translation project still in works ? I was bored and made my own tool, it can translate EBOOT.BIN, *.txtd, *.pbin, with auto-repointing. (if you ask why i don't post it, it's not finished, has bugs and is only usefull to translators) and i made a simple xdelta patch to demonstrate it: (see readme how it works) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v66lh7zpg1wgaz7 some ingame screens:

Well shit. I wish I had some tools like that for my games. Nice work though! That should make translations for other languages very easy!

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well translation project are "not" in the works since people only wanted some quick menu patch.
But we plan on doing it right after Digitize =)

It's not in the works because people wanted some quick menu patch OR because there is not a debugger and all the necessary tools yet to translate the game?

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Debugger starts to be good in PPSSPP
but!
Text issue in script => Yeah
Do I have any time to work on that for now => No
I will when Digitize will be over => Yeah, completly

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, is the translation project still in works ? I was bored and made my own tool, it can translate EBOOT.BIN, *.txtd, *.pbin, with auto-repointing. (if you ask why i don't post it, it's not finished, has bugs and is only usefull to translators) and i made a simple xdelta patch to demonstrate it: (see readme how it works) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v66lh7zpg1wgaz7 some ingame screens:

It would be awesome if it existed some program like that, but for voice and music editing (instead of rewriting text from the eboot, it would allow you to select the CPK, it would detect the ID files which contains audio and put the songs and dialogues and stuff on a list, let you play it and have the possibility of drag and replace the audio file with another one). Of course that a program like that would be kinda impossible to make. (((And I know, audio/video mods aren't technically legal because copyright and stuff, but I was just mentioning it :P)))

AliasLP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Falo when are you ready with your program ( in German ps. wenn du Deutsch kannst. Ich habe die schnauze voll mit dem bekoppten Hex Editor zu arbeiten. Wäre net zu wissen wenn es fertig ist)

silverwolf689

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, is the translation project still in works ? I was bored and made my own tool, it can translate EBOOT.BIN, *.txtd, *.pbin, with auto-repointing. (if you ask why i don't post it, it's not finished, has bugs and is only usefull to translators) and i made a simple .xdelta patch to demonstrate it: (see readme how it works) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v66lh7zpg1wgaz7 some ingame screens:
nice job. man i wish i had access to that a months ago (I tried to do things manually). To answer your question, at the moment there's an incomplete menu translation out there but no real project goin on per say.
anyways, i hope that u can finish your tool and eventually decide to share it with the rest of the world.

I especially look forward to that automatic katakana removal tool u have in there

Blitzkrieg916

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello again all, can somebody please tell me how to extract models from the game? Or maybe point me to a guide? The first page of this thread lists which files contain the GMO models, and it says to use Gitmo, but not more than that lol. I have all the files extracted from the CPK file, I have Gitmo, and I have Noesis (another model extractor), but I don't know where to go from there lol. Any help would be appreciated.
I've checked Google but I'm not coming across anything useful.

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
you .iso is touched or pre-patched.. you need to DL another digimon adventure or you may try this

open your digimon adventure with UMDGEN browse SYSDIR
delete EBOOT.bin now rename eboot.old to eboot.bin

SYSDIR structure should be like this

Update
boot.bin
eboot.bin
opnssmp.bin

delete unnecessary file like prometheus.prx..

rebuild your iso

Now your iso is untouched.. same as original

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol