Diddy Kong Racing DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Parsaw, Jan 12, 2007.

1. slayerspud

slayerspud GBAtemp Fan

May 20, 2006
    Blowing in the mic is only for a boost at the start with the plane.

Also you can control it with the normal buttons.

2. rabbit1654

rabbit1654 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 10, 2006
    Gambia, The
    you can't control the boost with the normal buttons, can you?
    don't know how to spin the wheel and press the accelerate button, when the race starts - that really sucks

the new stylus-games (instead of the silver coin cup) isn't really fun. they focused too strong on the DS features - makes the game a little bit ... not the same like on N64

but I like it

3. Hadrian

Hadrian Everybofy knows badgers like MASH POTATOES!

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    United States
    Viva Piñata is more than decent, its an underrated gem, if was released on the GC or Wii you lot would be creaming yourselves over it.

Also I though Perfect Dark Zero & Kameo WERE decent, they may not be great but there's fun to be had with those. And this is from someone who has always fount Rare to be a overrated developer, most people moan about the 360 games I doubt have even played them.

4. Azimuth

Azimuth Chicken Teriyaki Boy!

Feb 23, 2006
    Canada
    Viva pinata is one of the most refreshing and original games iv played in a long time, its like animal crossing on meth

5. 111111111

111111111 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 8, 2007
    I found kameo ok, nothing special. PD zero was awful. I did like viva piñata though. Grabbed by the Ghoulies on the xbox was ok too, but again nothing brilliant. Conker xbox was absolutely dire.

I think it's safe to say that with the exception of viva piñata rares microsoft output has been pretty shit. I can't wait for Banjo 3 though - that will be the one that makes me take my 360 out of it's box.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted