iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
juggernaut911 said:
Eternal Myst said:
Well yeah. I suddenly changed my style at school because everybody was a bro, and a mofo, and a player. So I started wearing tight ass girl jeans, and girls shirts, and styled my hair a different way every day. I was bullied by everone, but the girls loved it.

Tell the guys to loosen up before you loosen up their girls!
smileipb2.png

^^
laugh.gif

Bullies...no i always make sure that people like me for what i am, and i generally only get to meet SANE and STABLE people. Bullies are just low life idiots that have nothing to do in their lives. I have been approached by them before, but their presence didn't last long.

lavachoke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
yep. there was this fat arab guy that picked on me everyday in cooking class in grade school. not sure y he did it (mayb cause im azn?) well i finally fought back and punched his neck area so hard he fell off his chair cringing. this was in class, but the teacher didnt either care or notice what had happened. she knew i was bein picked but didnt do a damn thing about it so i had to resolve this matter myself. obviously, he left me alone after that.

GamerzInc

Trophies
XP
Country
Never been bullied. The one time I was teased was by these fucking idiots in high school. I gave them a look and it never happened again. I used to get into fights when I was younger. I had a really bad temper. I sort of still do but I don't let it effect me. If someone tries something on me or touches me I think I'll beat the hell out of em. Good stress reliever. The best way to stay away from bullies though is to just be a cool guy. Be funny, nice, and iverall a good person. People will come to you and stand up for you. Where I work and go to school everyone knows I'm actually a really nice guy and they stick up for me whenever/if someone speaks bad about me.

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've only really been bullied once in high school when I was in grade 9. I was walking to class holding some books with two hands in front of me like a food tray. Some guy walks by and knocks them straight down and says, "OH, what are you gonna do about that?!". He was my brother's friend (at the time) so I guess he thought I was open game for antics.

It was funny, though. We were in the hallway full of people and I called him out on it saying, "Oh, does that make you feel big or something? That's pretty sad. I feel sorry for you." Then everyone started laughing and he went to his class. And that was the last of it.

Considering that my elementary and high school were mainly white people, I'm amazed that I wasn't picked on more since I was one of few asians.

College was uneventful in that aspect, though.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Guild McCommunist said:
I'm nerdy as all fuck, I'm an ugly son of a bitch, and I look like a nerd, but I've never been bullied. I also don't go around in Naruto t-shirts (not that I ever will) and, if it helps, I'm taller and heavier than everyone else in my grade. 6'3" and 200 pounds baby!

You made me lol man, such low self-esteem
tongue.gif

Keep on looking on the bright side!

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
triassic911 said:
Guys you really should take up some sort of activity that involves self-defense. I personally took up boxing at 12 years old which is why I never had a problem with bullies.
That is why I took karate for almost 10 years, ask Hankchill cause we were both uber pro, although it was never needed after grade 9 for me (before I met him cause I moved after grade 9) since I never got into fights after that. It was still good to know cause on severeal occasions in elementary school I got into fights, sometimes I beat the shit out of people and other times I got beat (mainly cause of gang ups). Kids can be real douchebags till grade 8 though, that is when the bullying stopped for me, I got into a fight like once that year with some dumbass in my class and once in grade 9, but otherwise people grew the hell up I guess.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
I was bullied a few times, I was only bullied once by one kid who actually made me cry. I felt like pansy afterwards because I actually fell to his bullying, Telling him to go jump off a cliff and fucking rot in hell made me feel a lot better though. The look on his face was fucking priceless XD, I don't think he ever bullied me after that, he was like "I never ment for you to take it seriously." I didn't accept his apology, that kid was an asshole.

But, I am actually pretty popular and get along with a lot of kids in my school, everyone seems to know me or have heard of me lol.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, forgot about one thing. I knew the most about computers, besides my friend Rob, we both knew about the same amount of shit, so people (even the teachers!) came to me for advice on using Word and Powerpoint, and sometimes for general questions on subjects we were doing reports on. The kid who I punched in the stomach tended to try and cheat off of my stuff (We sat right next to each other.), so I'd always have 2 windows of Word or Powerpoint open, one with the correct information, one with complete bullshit. It usually gave him a few wrong answers, and that made my day a whole lot better.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
my brother's a senior(final year?) in my school, and i don't really look/behave like some.. of the people in my class, so no.(also my friends don't mind my anime and game and IT loving side because i show little of it.)

though as a secondary one last year its sort of customary to get bullied where all the secondary twos cut your queue knock into you etc. not really bullying.

even though im one of the few girls in the school who don't fold their skirts(to make it shorter or because its too loose)(because i don't bother and i don't see a need to, theres a extra hook there actually) i don't get bullied by my classmates,

but there's two other people who didn't fold their skirts, and even when they did they still got bullied. my theory is that my personality just scares them o_o actually those two people, one looks like something gone wrong(we didn't really care about her face but her personality is seriously creepy, you could say she's like some vampire loving goth who loves to write(poems) and sing those horrible taylor swift songs. so the face became a huge negative. the other person just looks like some... in a nutshell... she's the only one who dared to steal someone's boyfriend even though he didn't like her and present girlfriend looks(and is) nicer.

/wall of text

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I was bullied a wee bit in elementary school, but as the class clown I was generally excluded from such bullying. Only one instance really comes to mind, in which two fellows from my class decided it would be amusing to mess with me.

Well, I was a scrawny little doofus who's only weapon or ability was humor, so needless to say I couldn't fight back. However, being the character that I was, I had made a lot of friends. A few such people saw this happening, and before those two knew what had hit them, they had literally half of the school (and it was a very large school) saying that if they messed with me again, it would not be pretty. Needless to say, they stopped.

In middle school, I became rather fed up with one of those same people and went at him in the middle of class. He had long since stopped "bullying", but he was a highly irritating human being. After we kicked each others butts and were suspended, we sat around and had a good laugh about it. All of that pent up frustration between us was gone, in its place was now a respect of sorts.

Anywho, in my first year of middle school (prior to the aforementioned instance in class), being that the untouchable status was no longer present (new school, new rules), I came face to face with a new bully. One who targeted me directly. Each and every day, sometimes multiple times a day, he'd come up and punch me in the stomach. And this was not a light punch, it was a full-blown knock you to the ground sort of hit.

After some time of this, my stomach became hardened in response to such punches. They no longer had any effect on me. Now, getting hit until you form a natural defense against it wasn't the best way to end a bullying problem, but at the time I hadn't even really considered that I was being bullied.

Then, not long after that, I beat that same bully, who was quite strong, in a series of arm wrestling competitions. From there on out we formed a friendship or sorts, based on mutual strength. And that was the last time I ever encountered bullying towards me.

I was now king of the hill, head of the pack. Unfortunately, this came with its own drawbacks. Being young, popular, and quite apt at verbalizing my thoughts, I became a bit of a bully myself. I was only ever a verbal bully, but it's a period of my life I regret deeply nonetheless. A few years later I would grow out of that phase and try and stand up for the little guys whenever possible. And that, ladies and gents, is my experience both being bullied, and a bit of a bully myself.

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
Eternal Myst said:
Everybody at my school is white, and dress like this.
soulja-boy-crank-that-video.jpeg
so cool, right?

Who the hell is that
smileipb2.png
?
Only the hottest man alivee
smileipb2.png

Anyway, I had a bit of a bully but he stopped after I threatened to tell people about him rubbing the plastic covering a cookie in his pants(outside his underwear
unsure.gif
) and giving it to some girls
frown.gif

D

Deleted User

In 3rd grade, a few times.

The only tings that stopped me from fighting back are as follow:

A) I could get in trouble (I was always well-behaved)

B) I might accidentally hurt the other guy too much

Edit: Cool typo

ting.gif
ting.gif
ting.gif
ting.gif
ting.gif
ting.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users