KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ace Gunman said:
I was bullied a wee bit in elementary school, but as the class clown I was generally excluded from such bullying. Only one instance really comes to mind, in which two fellows from my class decided it would be amusing to mess with me.

Well, I was a scrawny little doofus who's only weapon or ability was humor, so needless to say I couldn't fight back. However, being the character that I was, I had made a lot of friends. A few such people saw this happening, and before those two knew what had hit them, they had literally half of the school (and it was a very large school) saying that if they messed with me again, it would not be pretty. Needless to say, they stopped.

In middle school, I became rather fed up with one of those same people and went at him in the middle of class. He had long since stopped "bullying", but he was a highly irritating human being. After we kicked each others butts and were suspended, we sat around and had a good laugh about it. All of that pent up frustration between us was gone, in its place was now a respect of sorts.

Anywho, in my first year of middle school (prior to the aforementioned instance in class), being that the untouchable status was no longer present (new school, new rules), I came face to face with a new bully. One who targeted me directly. Each and every day, sometimes multiple times a day, he'd come up and punch me in the stomach. And this was not a light punch, it was a full-blown knock you to the ground sort of hit.

After some time of this, my stomach became hardened in response to such punches. They no longer had any effect on me. Now, getting hit until you form a natural defense against it wasn't the best way to end a bullying problem, but at the time I hadn't even really considered that I was being bullied.

Then, not long after that, I beat that same bully, who was quite strong, in a series of arm wrestling competitions. From there on out we formed a friendship or sorts, based on mutual strength. And that was the last time I ever encountered bullying towards me.

I was now king of the hill, head of the pack. Unfortunately, this came with its own drawbacks. Being young, popular, and quite apt at verbalizing my thoughts, I became a bit of a bully myself. I was only ever a verbal bully, but it's a period of my life I regret deeply nonetheless. A few years later I would grow out of that phase and try and stand up for the little guys whenever possible. And that, ladies and gents, is my experience both being bullied, and a bit of a bully myself.

You know, seeing all your posts makes it look like you should be a shrink. Your'e like a proffesional. Are you a shrink?

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yea, I've got like, bullied since I was 8.

From 8-14 it was because I was like the smallest person alive (not little people small, just very small).
After that it was because I was/am different then the rest. (Read: Everyone on my highschool was Gangsta and listened to gangsta music, I was/am more of the alternative style and listen to rock/metal and it's subgenres.).

Now I'm on another school, and really studying for something, so with older people, and they seem to have more respect for eachother, gangsta or not. So I don't get bullied anymore
smile.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
iPikachu said:
my brother's a senior(final year?) in my school, and i don't really look/behave like some.. of the people in my class, so no.(also my friends don't mind my anime and game and IT loving side because i show little of it.)

though as a secondary one last year its sort of customary to get bullied where all the secondary twos cut your queue knock into you etc. not really bullying.

even though im one of the few girls in the school who don't fold their skirts(to make it shorter or because its too loose)(because i don't bother and i don't see a need to, theres a extra hook there actually) i don't get bullied by my classmates,

but there's two other people who didn't fold their skirts, and even when they did they still got bullied. my theory is that my personality just scares them o_o actually those two people, one looks like something gone wrong(we didn't really care about her face but her personality is seriously creepy, you could say she's like some vampire loving goth who loves to write(poems) and sing those horrible taylor swift songs. so the face became a huge negative. the other person just looks like some... in a nutshell... she's the only one who dared to steal someone's boyfriend even though he didn't like her and present girlfriend looks(and is) nicer.

/wall of text
You should fold your skirt a lot too
smileipb2.png

Jk.
tongue.gif

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit quiet and tall, so my height can be intimidating if it wants to be. I got bullied in 2nd-3rd grade, but I did my share of bullying then too, but that school I went to sucked (it was a catholic school :/ ). It closed down and I went to a new catholic school closer to where I lived and time went by unnoticed there. Then came high school, and I was mostly quiet then. I didn't have many friends til Sophmore year mainly because the high school i went to was a public school and mostly everyone there knew each other. Today's the third day of being a Junior and so far, so good.
cool.gif

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I was bullied at elementary school. These days, no one bullies me. The weird thing is that no matter how much the teachers tell it's not the fault of the one bullied but rather the one bullying, I beg the difference. Of course if someone is bullied because of something like belonging to a minority of some sort or something like that, it's not their fault they are bullied, but even then the only one that can really stop it is the one bullied. Why? Because if you tell the teacher, the bullies just get one more reason to tease you about; being a tell tale. If you tell your parents, you're a mamma's boy. Standing out against the bullies? You're actually a good guy after all.

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
roku93 said:
I was bullied at elementary school. These days, no one bullies me. The weird thing is that no matter how much the teachers tell it's not the fault of the one bullied but rather the one bullying, I beg the difference. Of course if someone is bullied because of something like belonging to a minority of some sort or something like that, it's not their fault they are bullied, but even then the only one that can really stop it is the one bullied. Why? Because if you tell the teacher, the bullies just get one more reason to tease you about; being a tell tale. If you tell your parents, you're a mamma's boy. Standing out against the bullies? You're actually a good guy after all.

Yeah sure, your the only one who can do something about it. But what is the reason people get bulled?
unsure.gif

ca_michelbach

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I never did...there was an inceident where I fell out with someone but didn't get bullied. I sorta put myself into a social click and rarely associated with people I didn't like and they just left me alone too.

ShadowSol

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nah...i'm 13...don't know wat high school is like...
and my friends are always there for me!XD

edit:whoops! srry for reviving it (sorta just noticed)
Edit 2:nvr mind

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmmm...... For some reason I always hear about bullying in school but i never was bullied. I'm Happy!
yaynds.gif

Hmmm.... Seems like people are posting this now that it got revived. LOL

antonkan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just went to a new school since September 8 this year and I hadn't experienced bullying. I'm in Grade 9 now.

Stats for this poll: 63.55 percent (68 votes) of people of GBAtemp not bullied, 36.45 percent (39 votes) of people bullied.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, explain the process