Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Law said:
xalphax said:
Yes I did.

I changed schools and in my new school everyone in my class disliked me, because I got top grades.
The new one instantly becoming top of the class, I did not make much friends this way, as you can imagine.
Less physical and more psychic bullying though.

You went to a school full of Telepaths?

No, i put the wrong word.

"Psychological" was the one i meant, thanks for pointing it out ^^

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got bullied like h*** in the seventh grade year....in fact I was bullied so much at the end of the year all of the bullies asked me how I went through all that without caring what they thought about me. (most were in the popular crowd lol)

NintendoLover64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh god please don't mention school, i HATE school SO MUCH!!!
mad.gif

not because i got bullied or anything its just SO FUCKING BORING
cry.gif

teachers go all blah blah blah
lecture.gif
and you do some boring math and useless crap that only makes my life shittier plus its a waste of lifetime

i mean you get up 8am witch is pain, you get tortured by school, and get out of school 3:15pm: 5 hours and 15 minutes of bullshit, then i need to go to sleep early 10:00pm just so i can get tortured by school again, 5 times a weak >:(

without school my life would be perfect...........

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Nope, didn't get bullied, many people said that they feel like I bully others and that my presence gave away the "bad" feeling to people that don't know me, but I was never into stuff like that, I don't like bullies..I had many friends, and I was very social person..

Now, I have less friends, but I stayed in contact only with people that I consider real friends, other than that, I still know bunch of people at concerts and stuff like that..

I can totally relate to that. People tend to stereotype people based on their looks. Because I looked like someone who got in alot of fights they automatically assumed I must've been the one starting them or that I was a bully. I'll hold my hands up to bullying a couple of people tho, but in my defense they went around bullying kids littler than them so I basically just gave them a taste of the dish they were serving up.
smile.gif
Still not a nice thing to do admittedly but in my opinion everyone who picks on someone weaker than them deserves to be picked on themselves.
wink.gif

QUOTE(NintendoLover64 @ Aug 16 2009, 12:37 AM) oh god please don't mention school, i HATE school SO MUCH!!!
mad.gif

cry.gif

lecture.gif
and you do some boring math and useless crap that only makes my life shittier plus its a waste of lifetime

i mean you get up 8am witch is pain, you get tortured by school, and get out of school 3:15pm: 5 hours and 15 minutes of bullshit, then i need to go to sleep early 10:00pm just so i can get tortured by school again, 5 times a weak >:(

Unless your parents are uber-rich and can pay for you to be a slacker the rest of your life I'd do a 180 on your opinion of school, and I'd say you're in for one hell of a shock to your system when school ends and real life begins.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
TrolleyDave said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Nope, didn't get bullied, many people said that they feel like I bully others and that my presence gave away the "bad" feeling to people that don't know me, but I was never into stuff like that, I don't like bullies..I had many friends, and I was very social person..

Now, I have less friends, but I stayed in contact only with people that I consider real friends, other than that, I still know bunch of people at concerts and stuff like that..

I can totally relate to that. People tend to stereotype people based on their looks. Because I looked like someone who got in alot of fights they automatically assumed I must've been the one starting them or that I was a bully. I'll hold my hands up to bullying a couple of people tho, but in my defense they went around bullying kids littler than them so I basically just gave them a taste of the dish they were serving up.
smile.gif
Still not a nice thing to do admittedly but in my opinion everyone who picks on someone weaker than them deserves to be picked on themselves.
wink.gif
Couldn't agree more! I have nothing against beating careless people who take right to treat other people like shit just because they are richer/stronger/bigger/more popular/insert some pointless excuse..
Most of the time, it's enough just to take your stand and show that you're not afraid, sometimes, you just need to be crazy and act like you're psychotic, and unfortunately, sometimes, there is nothing one can do to defend, but nobody should give up, and let others bully him..

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yep. got bullied in elementary (now grade 11). some guy in my bros year (he was friends with my bro and they're both dicks) hung off from my ankles off a two story building. he also rubbed rollon deoderant in my hair and closed a zipper over my lip. but when he left the school, nothing much more than the occasional teasing.

now, i see my self as a guy with a good sense of humor and always the one laughing at school. but thing is, my friends (i mean good friends) tease me a lot (playfully) too. i piss around with them and they do the same. they always say they can't tell when i'm pissed. usually its just calling me names and stuff, pushing me around and the occasional pranks we pull on each other. i got really pissed last week when one of friends pushed me right on the brinkk of insanity and i screamed "FUUCKK" in the middle of class. its all cool though. i ended up laughing about the whole thing the next day.

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NintendoLover64 said:
oh god please don't mention school, i HATE school SO MUCH!!!
mad.gif

cry.gif

lecture.gif

hahahaha i can't wait for you to start REAL life i quit six form and took 6 months off before getting a job in macdonalds
yay.gif
it IS HORRIBLE 9 hours on my feet constantly busy but thats what i get paid for so i just get on with it AND im also starting a college course in september as well as working so yeah its gonna be tuff
frown.gif

ON TOPIC: i was in year 8 or so but it kinda stopped and i don't know how
blink.gif
when i look back i see no distinct time where it stopped it just did over time
biggrin.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Most of the time, it's enough just to take your stand and show that you're not afraid, sometimes, you just need to be crazy and act like you're psychotic, and unfortunately, sometimes, there is nothing one can do to defend, but nobody should give up, and let others bully him..

Spoken like a very wise man! I've been in situations where I've had to just take a beating because I was over-powered but I still managed to tag a few shots in. Physical pain lasts nowhere near as long as emotional except in some rare circumstances. Standing up against bullies gives you alot of confidence and the more you stand up for yourself the less likely you are to get hassled by the ones who are just after easy targets. It can be a scary thing to do at first but it only takes a few fights to realise that most bullies aren't half as tough as they make out. Although these days where kids are quick to flash a blade it's a bit different I guess, when I was a teen it was mostly people slugging it out.

Oh yeah, another good deterrent for bullies is learning to smile like this when they threaten you!

2z89u7b.jpg

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States

This just in, TrollyDave is a freak.
(That was a link)

Nope, I am in Arizona so it's just Mexico flooding over the border and they all think they are tough and think Rap music videos are real life. Most of the Mexicans I see are below 5'9 when I'm 6'3 and young which I guess is intimidating. I'm cool with everyone but theres the occasional "thug" who has small dog syndrome (google it
wink.gif
) but they are just talk.

knilsilooc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nope. Never got bullied, never got into a fight. Never got picked on for grades, even though (right now, anyway) I'm 10th in my class of about 450. I just try to stay on everyone's good side, I don't really make enemies.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little in grade 6 but that's pretty much it the person that was kind of bullying me was dumb and compared to every body else weak which I really saw in grade 8 but other than that no most kids make fun of each other but no fighting.

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Never been bullied.
I remember in Elementary School, everyone was cool and friends with each other and really nice.
For Middle School, I was home-schooled for 6th while I was out of state.

Then I moved to a different county for 7th grade, and entered a Middle School for the first time and god damn was different. It's as if after Elementary School, every kid just decided, "you know what, I think I'm gonna be a faggot from now on." Kids in middle school had such high FPMs ("Fucks" Per Minute), you could hardly understand them. So I kinda had no friends for a little while and was teased a bit. In 8th grade, it got a bit cooler, I guess, since I got used to the fagginess.

In high school, no one really bothered me because I just looked too cool.
cool.gif

I don't really know what it was. Maybe because I wore socks and sandals?

yeaaaah badass.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Never been bullied, just teased in 5th grade. Even then, it was only briefly when I was new, and I soon befriended them. But any other time, I was never bullied; nor saw anyone bullied. O.o Vegas, or atleast the schools I attended, don't have bullying problems.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Domination said:
I've never been bullied. Neither have i seen anyone in my school get bullied before. Maybe because Singapore has a nice education and teaches a lot of right values?
tongue.gif

that's cos u are lucky, i had a friend who told me that he knew this girl who was often bullied and subjected to mental physco so she now has a low self-esteem

but anyway as for me, i guess i was lucky though, i did make some enemies when i was 9 years old in primary 1 , but after that, not sure what exactly happened, but in primary 3, me and my enemies became friends. Well, anyway i didn't get bullied much, maybe they borrowed stuff from me and i never see them again, but i just blame carelessness on that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.