antonkan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
^^Title above my post. For me, I didn't get being bullied in my school. I was Grade 8 at that time. Now my school is now nearer today. I going to High School and I will be Grade 9!

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm going into 9th grade also. As for bullies, no one really fucks with me. Sometimes I'll get teased, but rarely. I found that surprising considering I'm younger than everyone.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well im british so im going to year 11 i thinks thats sophomore i might be rong but year 11 is the compulsery year at the mo in england. anyway back to the question.

No i have never been bullied but i think thats because i seem to be friends with just about everyone but in england as i no of popularity isnt really thr same and we dont really have jocks and stuff so it kinda different but people still get bullied luckily i never have been

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Better than the life I lead. Try to imagine big heavy ass jerks trying to toss you around. I got canned once. It made me really depressed and I wanted to commit murder. Try being the kid that gets his jacket hood turned into a fucking garbage can. Try being the kid that gets kicked in the back as he walks around. Try being the kid who gets banned on elementary school field trips for stuff he did not do. Try being the kid that got suspended for other kid's bullshit. Try being in my shoes. Try having no friends to talk to in school. Try knowing the fact that I have more friends online than in real life. Trust me, you guys should be really grateful that you live such a nice life. I really hate who I am. If it weren't for people like PharaohsVizier or Brian117, I'd probably kill myself.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got bullied in elementary school until I changed/took a stand/all that good stuff/etc

Well more accurately 2nd and 3rd grade. Thats when I just moved to the US and still acted like a foreigner

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lucky you I envy you. I'm a junior that gets bullied all the time.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
High school sophmore here. I wouldn't say I get bullied physically, I get bullied by teasing A LOT! Meh I can live with it. Though I hate the iPod/Xbox 360 fanboys (roughly at least 3/4 of the school ....)

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah im taking tae kwon do nowadays and black belt and all. Picture scrawny asian against jerkoff fatass white dudes that just yell and scream at you. Our school laying a finger on someone is grounds for expulsion even if you were in self defense.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
shadowhunter93 said:
yeah im taking tae kwon do nowadays and black belt and all. Picture scrawny asian against jerkoff fatass white dudes that just yell and scream at you. Our school laying a finger on someone is grounds for expulsion even if you were in self defense.

Nice, at least you're doing something pro-active about it. That alone should give you a bit of confidence. I know what you mean about fighting in school is grounds for expulsion, it's why I got kicked out just before I turned 15. I've always had a problem with my temper tho, it's not really a route you want to go down tho to be honest. I could give you some advice but honestly it's probably not the kind of advice you really want to be following unless you want to go down a dodgy path! lol There'll come a point tho when you will be able to dish out to the people who are serving it up to you and it'll probably be the end of it. One thing I'll say tho is that if they're in your face screaming at you reach into their mouth and pull their tongue out. Not enough to rip it out but enough to cause some serious pain. That'll stop most people in their tracks, and no matter how big or how muscley (sp?) you are your tongue is just as strong as the weediest weaklings. If you really want to put the willies in them threaten to uppercut them in the jaw and chop their tongue off!
wink.gif
In all my experience people are more afraid of psychotic behaviour than violence. Violence is a known quantity, if they think you're 2 seconds away from a psychotic break they'll leave you alone in case you do something that'll put them in the ground rather than in detention. Plus if you really want to scare them then you smile like you've just had the best christmas present in the world while you're hurting them.

It's not the best recommendation in the world but it's always worked for me.
smile.gif

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAHAHAHAHAHA that made me LOL pretty hard. More like slit their fucking balls off and shove it in their mouths.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
shadowhunter93 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA that made me LOL pretty hard. More like slit their fucking balls off and shove it in their mouths.

lol Yeah but then you'll get a lifetime holiday courtesy of the corrections department, not something you want! Being psychotic just means they'll send you to a school consellor.

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Yes I did.

I changed schools and in my new school everyone in my class disliked me, because I got top grades.
The new one instantly becoming top of the class, I did not make much friends this way, as you can imagine.
Less physical and more psychic bullying though.

flyingpenguin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got bullied when I came to the US in first grade, but when I look back at it, it's not really even bullying. Ya know, like getting pushed down a slide before I was ready to go down and getting called stupid names that we came up with lol.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
xalphax said:
Yes I did.

I changed schools and in my new school everyone in my class disliked me, because I got top grades.
The new one instantly becoming top of the class, I did not make much friends this way, as you can imagine.
Less physical and more psychic bullying though.

You went to a school full of Telepaths?

________

I wouldn't say I was bullied, maybe teased a bit but that's about it. Most people I knew in school were pretty friendly.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Nope, didn't get bullied, many people said that they feel like I bully others and that my presence gave away the "bad" feeling to people that don't know me, but I was never into stuff like that, I don't like bullies..I had many friends, and I was very social person..

Now, I have less friends, but I stayed in contact only with people that I consider real friends, other than that, I still know bunch of people at concerts and stuff like that..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw