Hacking Did I just destroy my card?

htns

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I went to update everything on my EZVi, so I got the April 2012 versions of the ez5isys.bin and EZ5Shell folder plus the ez5firmwreUP_V108a.nds firmware update. I ran the firmware update and it told me it was fine and to restart, but now the card isn't recognized by my DS lite or DSi. Looking back at my old files, the last firmware update I had done before was the V103 one, so I think I missed a bunch of updates in between. Is that the problem, and if so is there any way to fix it now that I can't launch the card?

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
link You need the unbricker v2.0, your DS Lite, and another flash card to fix your EZ Flash Vi. This was a common problem with EZ Flash Vi v108 update, v106 update too. The jump from v103 to v108 firmware didn't cause the problem you're having directly. Unless, you're incorrect about having done the v103 update, as it was the minimum needed to directly update to v108 firmware. :)

htns

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for your quick response! I have an M3 Real, so I guess I'll try that unbricker thing and see if that works.

Edit: It's now fixed and working on both my DS systems! That was easier than expected. Thanks again!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: