Did I Just Brick My Wii?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by tonybologna, May 13, 2009.

1. tonybologna
    OP

tonybologna GO VOLS!

Dec 8, 2008
    United States
    USA- East Tennessee
    Hey guys! First of all, I have a chipped Wii w/WiiKey 2 installed. I have been trying to figure out how to get 2 partitions in which I could have one for movies & music & the other for USB Loader & playing games. I finally figured it out that I needed to format one for WBFS & the other for FAT32. I formatted both partitions to what's needed. I then placed my movie & music files onto the FAT32 partition. I then copied my games to the WFBS partition from Windows.

I took the USB HDD to the Wii. I then launched Homebrew Channel to run UniiLoader v0.6 just to check it out compared to USB Loader. I got a black screen with nothing. I then tried to restart the Wii but there's no response whatsoever. I unplugged the console & then tried to turn it back on without any success. There's no response at all by the Wii now. What happened to the darn thing? I didn't run any games for this to happen. I was just trying to see what the UniiLoader program was like in reading the games from the USB HDD. This is a new Nintendo Wii that I bought chipped from a good source. Is my Wii shot now? Please tell me different. I paid too much for this to happen. It's less than a month old but haven't used it up until the last couple days due to my father's passing. Thanks! [​IMG]

2. junker_man32

junker_man32 Banned

Banned
    Jan 21, 2009
    United States
    yes.

3. tonybologna
    OP

tonybologna GO VOLS!

Dec 8, 2008
    United States
    USA- East Tennessee
    Well, we both are wrong in our thinking. I unplugged everything & left it setting for a while. It appears to be back working again. I don't like what I seen but hopefully it wasn't anything major. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice