Hacking Did I break it?

tura910

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've been playing games with the gateway card no problem for over a year. But I recently had to take out the cart and put in Nintendogs Dachshund and Friends briefly to test it. Ran fine. I tested it from regular mode, not gateway mode. Turned off the ds. Put the gateway cart back in, and now when I click on Nintendo DS Profile, it does not go into gateway mode and just has my username and color options, etc. :P So, did I break it? Can I fix it? Why did putting in a retail cart mess things up? Thanks in advance! <3

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
When you run a DS-mode game (whether it's a DSiware game, a retail cart, or a flash cart), it "fixes" the profile, so you'll have to re-install the exploit with a flash cart or using the 4.x web browser hack every time you're done playing.

D

Deleted User

Playing a DS cart fixes the DS profile exploit.

Just run the GW blue card and install the exploit again (or any other DS flashcart)

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like to me all you need to do is just reinstall the nintendo ds exploit using a nintendo ds flashcart. Running anything ds mode related retail game or flashcart will uninstall the ds exploit needed to bootup the gateway menu. You can switch back and forth between ds and 3ds as long as you have a ds flashcart you can use to install the gateway ds mode exploit again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr