smile.gif

May I also be the first to say PAL?

: :

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He said it does the exact same thing as the Japanese version, it goes white screen after the controller window. Apparently Konami has something up their sleeves in terms of region locking.

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not working for me with wiikey and pal wii. Starts to load, shows the konami logo and then fades to a white screen and hardlocks.
It then has to be unplugged to switch it off as none of the buttons on the front work after hardlocking.

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can say one thing for sure, the ice boss in this game kicks ASS. Plain and simple, that was one of the best boss battles I've had yet on the Wii. It was somewhat of a workout too. So far I think the score of 7/10 from game informer is a bit unfair however its close

But for the LOVE of GOD, Konami needs new Voice actors, it's so crappy it makes you wanna vomit. The woman in this one is the worst, she sounds like she just learned how to read and must be from India or something. Had it had REAL good voice actors, I would have given it that .2 more for 8. If you thought elebits was bad, you haven't seen the worse yet.

If I had to rate what I've played so far (finished 4 of 7 worlds) I would give it a 7.8/10

1ns4nity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does not work on JAP Wii either....sad. Time to add this to the list of games we will never be able to play in English.

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg ... is this game really good or are u guys just totaly frustrated by all those Wii games atm ?

Probably different for everyone, but after reaching the 4th world and beating it, I FINALLY got a hang of the controls, it took that long. The Ice world in this game just rocks so much. The whole weather control system is pretty neat idea. The game is decent, and pretty fun at parts but it's not anything mind blowing, but its better than all the crap we have out now, including My Sims. That's even with the butt horrible voice acting in this game, and the little weird squeals.

Baiano19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The hand-draw intro with the voice acting is stuttering really bad... in game it's fine though.

is this a common problem with this game or its just me? i have a wiikey that doesn't update btw.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
The hand-draw intro with the voice acting is stuttering really bad... in game it's fine though.

is this a common problem with this game or its just me? i have a wiikey that doesn't update btw.

Sounds like a bad burn.
Not that a lot people like the voice acting/intro style...I do
tongue.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Well if you used DVD-RW try burning it again, what can you lose?
tongue.gif

That's if it really bothers you, I mean if it works flawlessly once you're playing... the intro doesn't really matters.

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Have you seen your modchip?

Because this sound like the first cyclowiz or early versions of wiifree issue with disc read speed. It was happening in elebits (wich was developped by the same team as dewy if i'm not mistaken) and warioware, stuttering in the intro videos. If you have warioware or elebits, try them to see if you have the same problem in the videos, if it's stutering too, you might have one of those old modchip instead of a "wiikey that doesn't update".

If WW and elebits works fine, it's probably a media issue...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/L7XokiY