• Likes 69
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have seen that others have had success with final fantasy ix and symphony of the night but no matter what I try I just get an instant crash

Kerbangman

Trophies
XP
Country
PBP works perfectly, I only use that format.

Which games as all that I have tried have either crashed the Switch or work then go black screen.

Beetlw psx crashes
rearmed psx runs game till press start and crashes.

Is this a particular version of retroarch that works?

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Regardless of if .pbp or .bin, there are games which crash if they contain more than a certain number of tracks.

SotN should work though.

Kerbangman

Trophies
XP
Country
Regardless of if .pbp or .bin, there are games which crash if they contain more than a certain number of tracks.

SotN should work though.

Not tried that yet. It's pretty good that the all in one is working. PC Engine CD works great.

ciskohansen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Which games as all that I have tried have either crashed the Switch or work then go black screen.

Beetlw psx crashes
rearmed psx runs game till press start and crashes.

Is this a particular version of retroarch that works?

last nightly y psx Rearmed.
I have tried SOTN , RE3, rapid reload, wild arms, rival schools, einhander,Tombi,.....

Klift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on switch fw 2.3.0, would compatibility be a problem here? Anyone else have pcsx rearmed working on 2.3.0?

metalslug53

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a known issue with games that have more than 4 music tracks.

Good to know that it isn't just me experiencing this problem. Any time I try to load a game that has multiple tracks, it immediately crashes saying that there was an error, but then I am unable to access any other files through Retroarch. Then, when I close the software, the entire Switch error codes and forces a restart.

Any ideas what might be causing the issue? I am using .bin/.cue files to load my games. Should I switch to .iso or any other format? :O

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Good to know that it isn't just me experiencing this problem. Any time I try to load a game that has multiple tracks, it immediately crashes saying that there was an error, but then I am unable to access any other files through Retroarch. Then, when I close the software, the entire Switch error codes and forces a restart.

Any ideas what might be causing the issue? I am using .bin/.cue files to load my games. Should I switch to .iso or any other format? :O
How should I know anything if u dont give me a error code?

Codiox

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Tony hawk's pro skater 2 works almost perfect. Need a little bit more performance, it runs at 90% right now most of the time. When you are close to a wall you will actually get even 100% sometimes!

Hope to see it improve!

doomtrigger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also even with the bios for sega cd its still not loading the game
i tried with a differnt game as well and its doing the same thing and with fba it wont even see the games.

SotN should work though.
when i was playing last night it froze when meeting the reaper at the start of the game then the sound changes to the sounds of hell also text is borked

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
Just thought I would post some captured video of the latest nightly in action! Well, technically the video is the stable build posted yesterday, but I ran the nightly afterwards to verify the in-game play FPS (Hovers between 48-50 FPS). It is playable, but noticably slowed down, especially to someone who is accustomed to original hardware gameplay.

btw turning vsync off had no effect upon FPS. Verified other options originally mentioned by m4xw in the post yesterday.

Clapmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just thought I would post some captured video of the latest nightly in action! Well, technically the video is the stable build posted yesterday, but I ran the nightly afterwards to verify the in-game play FPS (Hovers between 48-50 FPS). It is playable, but noticably slowed down, especially to someone who is accustomed to original hardware gameplay.

btw turning vsync off had no effect upon FPS. Verified other options originally mentioned by m4xw in the post yesterday.

Make sure to rename the psx rearmed cfg file to retroarch.cfg and name the original file something different or move it. I got about 3 more fps.

Natillax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi! I downloaded the last stable version and Ape Escape (PAL) (PSX) has problems with the camera. It moves all alone.
How can I fix it?

D

Deleted-351540

How should I know anything if u dont give me a error code?
You should be able to read minds by now, duh. Some people... /s
Make sure to rename the psx rearmed cfg file to retroarch.cfg and name the original file something different or move it. I got about 3 more fps.
Disable "Frame Duping" if you encounter audio glitches. It helped out in THPS.

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works nicely! Played RE1 for a bit & saved. Came back later & my save wasn't there when loading, any way to go about this? :)

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works nicely! Played RE1 for a bit & saved. Came back later & my save wasn't there when loading, any way to go about this? :)

Same deal here. In game saves are nowhere to be found and selecting 'save state' in the menu appears to do nothing...

Reactions: SG911

Arithium

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may need to add a saves folder to the retroarch folder on your sd card. Saves are working for me after adding it.

Reactions: SG911
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/