• Start date
  • Views 676,612
  • Replies 4,272
  • Likes 69
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-351540

I've looked up and down in the settings and I could not find the disable frame duping option. Could you guys point me in the right dorectoon? I know it's probably right in front of me too lol thanks.
Load PCSX-REARMED, load a game, press L3+R3.

Select options, scroll down to frame duping. Disable it.

D

Deleted-351540

Thanks man. CTR runs so much better now. Can I just save the configuration now?
Yep.

I'm using NX-Shell to move the config files to a different directory when I want to play different emulators that way I don't have to shut down and remove the SD card every time. Move pcsx-retroarch.cfg to the root of the SD card. Create a folder inside /retroarch and call it "cfg". Move pcsx-retroarch.cfg into the cfg folder and rename it to retroarch.cfg. Then just swap cfg files when you want to play PCSX or a different emulator.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Same, I assumed since both config files were there you were supposed to just use the pscx one specifically while using pcsx
I was unaware that the cfg filename had to be "retroarch". I thought you could load any cfg file, no matter what it was named.

Oh well, I have a pretty good way of doing it now. Games aren't working much better for me, but some glitches have gone away now that I'm loading the proper cfg file.

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far Road Rash seems to be running at 60 fps for the most part, sometimes dips in the upper 50's. Haven't done as much testing of stuff yet because I got that screen shimmer in docked mode and thought I fucked something up. So I did some reading and it appears it's normal. Hopefully play with it more tonight.

Reactions: lordelan

metalslug53

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was unaware that the cfg filename had to be "retroarch". I thought you could load any cfg file, no matter what it was named.

This was my assumption. I thought I could just manually load this config from Retroarch's menu. Does it really have to be renamed before loading? =/

Clapmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I could use some clarification on that cfg file also. Does it need to be renamed and if so does it have to be manually loaded from the retroarch menu every time you run retro nx?

D

Deleted-351540

Yeah I could use some clarification on that cfg file also. Does it need to be renamed and if so does it have to be manually loaded from the retroarch menu every time you run retro nx?
Yes and yes.

You need to rename it and manually load it. Alternatively, you can move the original config file out of the /retroarch folder and rename the PCSX config to the original file name and it will load automatically. Then swap the original in when you want to play other emulators.

Reactions: Clapmaster

Klift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all.
I seem to be having a problem running psx with Pcsx-Rearmed. I load the core and then every time I try and load a psx game, retro nx crashes and I have to restart my switch. I'm using the latest stable build from the front page, have bios files in the correct folder, have tried using both .cfg files and am on FW 2.3.0. Snes and Gba work fantastically.

sirAnger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all.
I seem to be having a problem running psx with Pcsx-Rearmed. I load the core and then every time I try and load a psx game, retro nx crashes and I have to restart my switch. I'm using the latest stable build from the front page, have bios files in the correct folder, have tried using both .cfg files and am on FW 2.3.0. Snes and Gba work fantastically.

Which game(s) have you tried? Do they have more than 5 .bin files associated with the game?

Klift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Which game(s) have you tried? Do they have more than 5 .bin files associated with the game?
Nah the games I have tried only have the one file. Have tried Final fantasy IX just disc 1 .bin file, Chrono cross .pbp file and Symphony of the night have tried both .bin and .pbp. The BIOS files only need to go into the retroarch/cores/system folder and I can have multiple for different regions in there? I don't need to put them in the game folders instead do I?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Silhouette Mirage Loads good on PCSX Rearmed, but once on the "Press Start" Screen, no input will get recognized, neither R3 +L3 forcing it to use the home button.

Kerbangman

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like PBP/Eboots do not work. Crashes Switch. I can see online that the Android port stopped working with PBP/Eboots in April?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn