CalamityDjenn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there
smile.gif

You should know that original DSTT is firmware upgradable. Also, it does work only with original DSTT cards.
Most of you know 3DS will be out soon, so ATM there is no point spending money for a new card for some of us who would by this new DS.
So, here I am looking for someone who could study the DSTT firmware upgrade files in order to port it to few DSTT clones.

Here are the files : File name: update141.zip File size: 6.74 MB

Obviously, the rom_pcbx.dat files are for the different PCB existing in the DSTT company, so only the card matching these informations can be upgradable.
So we might have to create a new rom_pcb?.dat file for each clone who would like to upgrade. We may have to edit the launcher as weel (TTi141UPGRADE.nds).

I don't know if it would be hard to do but please, I do not want to see people saying "go buy a new card", "throw it away", "you should had been carefull buying your card, you're a fat noob" or whatever.
This topic is only for people interested with that subject.

Thank you.

--
Calamity Djenn

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
i hate this website "dstt.fr"... Stupid people and thieves about files etc...

you cant upload this files in a other place?`

The file you propose it's for DSTT Advance...

ncaissie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone made a patch for these?
I am buying new cards but I would like to update these and donate them with my kids old DS lites to kids that don't have much money.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro